First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yeah,yu gotta buy one and cut it yourself-got mine for $28 SHIPPED-Ford wants like $68! EFF THAT! (just type in hitch plate delete) I did mine by just holding it up and KINDA measuring-you can see I was a bit off up top but hitch and switch cut-outs were almost perfect.Still looks better than that gapping slot FORD left us with! last pic is my rimstripe wheel

DSC04849.JPG

DSC04851.JPG

DSC04852.JPG

DSC04853.JPG
Those stripes look awesome. Were they hard to do? I was thinking of adding the dual stripe on one of each wheel spoke opening.
Sponsored

jorl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav HYB XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those stripes look awesome. Were they hard to do? I was thinking of adding the dual stripe on one of each wheel spoke opening.
real easy to do-you need the "rimstripe" tool (cost $25 https://www.tapeworks.com › rimstripes ) I like the MAV wheels so much gonna do the ZQ8 wheels on my 2 Xtreme S-10's.I watched the online video a couple of times and did all 4 wheels in one hour-took longer to jack up than apply(they came out perfect)-and you can buy the stripes a lot cheaper than they sell them for... check out 1/8 to 1/4" oracal 651 on Amazon but TAPEWORKS has a lot more colors