2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hope this shows up on the main page. Finally got my Maverick customized. Had help with people who knew what they were doing. Did some interior mods too. Can't wait till the spring so I can do more. Hopefully my custom wheels will be available. May have to switch to 18" if the 17 " ones are not available.
DSCN0842.JPG
DSCN0845.JPG
DSCN0847.JPG
DSCN0843.JPG
Did u put your body side door guards on yourself?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grabber Rick

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had to look up what "Grabber" was in reference to. I thought it was tires at first. Then I educated myself on the 70's grabber trim for the Ford Maverick car. I had not seen that before. Your mods/styling make a lot more sense now. I like it. Nice nod to the OG Mav.
Funny you mentioned tires. I plan on getting General Grabber HTS tires for my summer rims. My first car was a 71 Maverick Grabber that I bought used. That's why I went with the Grabber theme. Always liked the Maverick Stallion edition too. That's why I included the stallion decals on the bed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grabber Rick

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't know why more tires don't come with RWL Sidewalls, I always like the white lettering, but maybe I'm old school.

Firestone Destinations are great in the snow, had them on my Outback.
I really don't want to drive mine in the snow. Pa. puts so much salt and calcium chloride crap down. I have my 07 Focus wagon I drive in bad weather. Only use the Maverick if my Focus lets me down. It has 257,000 miles on it. Had a issue last week so had to drive the Maverick. Also this time of the year deer tend to run in front of you. Almost hit one the first morning I had to drive it.

OP
OP
Grabber Rick

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks nice, don’t know if I’d get rid of those wheels though. Aren’t they FX4 wheels, the sweetest on the planet 😉
These are the stock xlt fwd rims. I do like the machine faced fx4 ones. If I can't get the chrome aftermarket wheels I like I will spend the big bucks on the factory fx4 ones.

OP
OP
Grabber Rick

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did u put your body side door guards on yourself?
I ordered them on Amazon. A place in Ohio Dawn Industries ships them painted to match. I had a local body shop put them on since they painted and installed the hood scoop. Had them do the grille too.

Last edited:
Sponsored

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

finish that back end! just installed my hitch plate cover and it looks great
Did you find one that was ready to install or did you cut it yourself? Link if you bought it please, or info on where to cut if you did it yourself if you don't mind. Saw a guy selling them a while back, but got a message on eBay that he paused his account or something and never found one. Thanks!

jorl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav HYB XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you find one that was ready to install or did you cut it yourself? Link if you bought it please, or info on where to cut if you did it yourself if you don't mind. Saw a guy selling them a while back, but got a message on eBay that he paused his account or something and never found one. Thanks!
yeah,yu gotta buy one and cut it yourself-got mine for $28 SHIPPED-Ford wants like $68! EFF THAT! (just type in hitch plate delete) I did mine by just holding it up and KINDA measuring-you can see I was a bit off up top but hitch and switch cut-outs were almost perfect.Still looks better than that gapping slot FORD left us with! last pic is my rimstripe wheel

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Grabber Build DSC04849.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Grabber Build DSC04851.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Grabber Build DSC04852.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Grabber Build DSC04853.JPG

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

yeah,yu gotta buy one and cut it yourself-got mine for $28 SHIPPED-Ford wants like $68! EFF THAT! (just type in hitch plate delete) I did mine by just holding it up and KINDA measuring-you can see I was a bit off up top but hitch and switch cut-outs were almost perfect.Still looks better than that gapping slot FORD left us with! last pic is my rimstripe wheel

DSC04849.JPG

DSC04851.JPG

DSC04852.JPG

DSC04853.JPG
Thanks!

OP
OP
Grabber Rick

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought mine on Ebay. It was already cut out. I know there was a limited amount available. You will just have to keep checking by doing a search.
Sponsored