jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of the main things I’ll be using my bed for is hauling golf clubs and my electric push cart. My push cart was still up high on a storage shelf in the garage, but I put the 3 sets of clubs I had in the bed using different configurations to give people that intend to use it for golf an idea of how much space there is in the back. All configs allowed for my tonneau to still shut overtop. Major upgrade from crunching a couple sets at an angle in my Mazda6 trunk!

Ford Maverick Maverick for Golfers ⛳️ EC6A7B26-E952-41D5-A3A9-5F3E57D7D1DD
Ford Maverick Maverick for Golfers ⛳️ 9AA715D6-5800-462F-A1F4-5DE152BC9FC0
Ford Maverick Maverick for Golfers ⛳️ B604AD7F-C722-4220-88D3-EB45F112CBD6

The last pic only has 2 sets of clubs but sitting on top of a scrap plywood board I had to simulate a shelf system.
Ford Maverick Maverick for Golfers ⛳️ 64AEE8B2-D468-41C9-A1EC-031C6BE8BA86
Sponsored

Dirtball

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus Hatch SE;2017 Buick Encore Essence
Good to know! It will be nice once I get the Mav. I have to fold seats down in both of my vehicles to haul my clubs and push cart only to shoot a 90 on a straight low slope par 71 course…. 🤣

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
should be exllecent for golfing could even haul glolf cart.

D&Dmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI & Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good pics. Do you think I would be able to get 4 sets of clubs & 4 pull carts. It looks like there could be enough room.

OP
OP
jwiedle24

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good pics. Do you think I would be able to get 4 sets of clubs & 4 pull carts. It looks like there could be enough room.
Under a tonneau—it could be tough unless the carts are pretty compact. With the truck bed open I think it’d easily fit — throw a cargo net over if necessary.

My black bag is a pretty big cart bag, the other two were carry bags so not quite as bulky. So that could make it tighter as well. But still, bed is pretty spacious.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jwiedle24

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi jeiedle24, may I ask what golf stuff did you buy recently and from where? I Traded in my M3 440 9* for an M4 8.5*. Going from playing and practicing 3 or 4 times a week to having a baby and playing once a month and no practice, the lack of forgiveness in the M3 really began to show. I hit them side by side on a launch monitor and it really showed how punishing the M3 was on mishits. They felt terrible and it seemed like only 1 out of every drive was pure. But with the M4, it was almost hard to tell when I mishit it, and the mishits definitely went farther than mishits with the M3. Also picked up 2 new red NDMCs, one for the M4 and one for my M4 4i turned driving iron. Earlier I shop with Killarney-golf, I guess only they are the best.
I pieced my set together over the last couple years from online retailers. Have Mavrick irons, Cleveland wedges and and Cortex driver. I’m a 13 handicap and also went from playing 3 times a week to 2-3x a month since we had our baby ha

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi jeiedle24, may I ask what golf stuff did you buy recently and from where? I Traded in my M3 440 9* for an M4 8.5*. Going from playing and practicing 3 or 4 times a week to having a baby and playing once a month and no practice, the lack of forgiveness in the M3 really began to show. I hit them side by side on a launch monitor and it really showed how punishing the M3 was on mishits. They felt terrible and it seemed like only 1 out of every drive was pure. But with the M4, it was almost hard to tell when I mishit it, and the mishits definitely went farther than mishits with the M3. Also picked up 2 new red NDMCs, one for the M4 and one for my M4 4i turned driving iron. Earlier I shop with Killarney-golf, I guess only they are the best.
Hate to tell you this, but your handicap will start climbing rapidly. I went with the Mizuno Hot Metals last year and the Taylormade Sim2 "Woods" and hybrids. My game is now improving after going south when only playing a couple of times a month with no practice time. Golf is a cruel game: unless you play at least 4 times a month, and practice at least 4 times a month, the golf gods will punish you ;)
Sponsored