Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My vehicle wont be delivered until April. Can I apply for a loan in March? (VIN no. available).
You can apply however I believe the application is good for only 30 days or something. It won't even show the APY and Terms, Your dealer will have those

MavRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC70
How do I apply for this? Scheduled for delivery at the end of the month and want to take advantage of it.

Do I just apply online as normal, and it knows I am eligible?

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I ordered this truck in good faith that the dealer was being honest that my truck would be in by December 2021, making me eligible for this offer. (Yeah, I know). My build date is now the week of April 18. This offer AND a Student/Recent Grad (that would be me, finally getting my degree @ 64) incentive of $750 expire March 31. WTH now? How much of this can we hold them to, cause I intend to go in demanding!! I want my Cyber Yellow Maverick and I want the financing I was told I would get. Because 0% for 36 months is right up my alley!

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered this truck in good faith that the dealer was being honest that my truck would be in by December 2021, making me eligible for this offer. (Yeah, I know). My build date is now the week of April 18. This offer AND a Student/Recent Grad (that would be me, finally getting my degree @ 64) incentive of $750 expire March 31. WTH now? How much of this can we hold them to, cause I intend to go in demanding!! I want my Cyber Yellow Maverick and I want the financing I was told I would get. Because 0% for 36 months is right up my alley!
First off have you spoken to your dealership's F&I office regarding the new grad program? I just picked up my Maverick and I was informed that the Maverick special finance offer was going to be extended to those who have a Maverick on order. I would suspect the new grad deal will be good too. Most manufacturers have a new grad rebate all the time, it's not a seasonal program.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
good luck with that Chief! Make sure you get somebody to video it too and put on YouTube for laughs :ROFLMAO:

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim explained locking rate incentives on episode 28

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxwLhx5kqeP8cedA2Xl51e0m3TmwJu2gMl