Sponsored

Mabett | Maverick Seat Covers Available Now!

FunctionSpec

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick HYBRID XLT LuxPkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my set today, initial impressions are good, however the instructions are VERY hard to read as they are printed VERY SMALL. My advice is to either print FULL Page instructions for EACH image or make the Instructions downloadable in a high resolution version PDF file. I am going to attempt to install them on my front seats, however I am half in the dark as I cannot see the details in these small photos in the instructions.
Found a couple Mabett install videos on Youtube for the Bronco. Might be similar so might help ya along the way. Been looking at these videos to give me an idea on how to install when my seat covers come in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my set today, initial impressions are good, however the instructions are VERY hard to read as they are printed VERY SMALL. My advice is to either print FULL Page instructions for EACH image or make the Instructions downloadable in a high resolution version PDF file. I am going to attempt to install them on my front seats, however I am half in the dark as I cannot see the details in these small photos in the instructions.
Thanks for your advice. I will upload an installation video later.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,

Are these trim level specific? I have an XL model. It doesn’t have the fold-down center armrest in the back seat…. How would they fit?
The seat cover is compatible with XL model.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since seeing the videos above I was able to get the driver front seat done, overall not bad a little tricky with some of the straps due to the factory cover but I was able to figure it out and get all the straps secured. As I know from having seat covers in the past similar to these, they have to settle and wear in a little before I will pass judgement but so far they look great.

I will post pictures here and in my build log once I finish the passenger front seat, as I am not doing my rears as I do not have a rear seat in my Maverick since it was removed to allow my audio build.

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok got both the front seats installed, a tip at least from my perspective that helped is the outter elastic bands on the bottoms, do not put the metal hooks on till after you have them pulled through the seat, with them on it was very difficult to pull them through so taking them off and putting them on afterwards to me was an easy solve to that small hurdle.

The upper back portion of the seat cover was very easy to install, again I have done these style of covers before so for me this was not my first time installing covers like this.

A tip for installing the headrest parts, you will have to smoosh the headrest to get the cover on, do not fret it will bounce back once the cover is on its just foam under the material.

Initial impressions are good, but having seat covers of this style before I will reserve final judgement for after a week or so when they have settled in and conformed to the seats more.

Here are some photos:

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Seat Covers Available Now! IMG_0489.JPG

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Seat Covers Available Now! IMG_0490.JPG

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Seat Covers Available Now! IMG_0491.JPG

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Seat Covers Available Now! IMG_0492.JPG

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sorry, currently no
I'd consider them with Alcantara inserts. I can't stand vinyl. That's why I didn't order a Lariat.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok got both the front seats installed, a tip at least from my perspective that helped is the outter elastic bands on the bottoms, do not put the metal hooks on till after you have them pulled through the seat, with them on it was very difficult to pull them through so taking them off and putting them on afterwards to me was an easy solve to that small hurdle.

The upper back portion of the seat cover was very easy to install, again I have done these style of covers before so for me this was not my first time installing covers like this.

A tip for installing the headrest parts, you will have to smoosh the headrest to get the cover on, do not fret it will bounce back once the cover is on its just foam under the material.

Initial impressions are good, but having seat covers of this style before I will reserve final judgement for after a week or so when they have settled in and conformed to the seats more.

Here are some photos:

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG
Thanks for your review and sharing your photos

Sponsored

FunctionSpec

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick HYBRID XLT LuxPkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wondering if you can go into more detail here? Never had seat covers as they always look a bit sloppy even when first put on. These look great so far and fit looks spot on. Color looks good, not a jet dark black but like a matte black, matches the interior well.

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wondering if you can go into more detail here? Never had seat covers as they always look a bit sloppy even when first put on. These look great so far and fit looks spot on. Color looks good, not a jet dark black but like a matte black, matches the interior well.
So with any seat covers they need time to conform to the seats, this is usually about a week or so of use. Meaning any air gaps or etc will work themselves out over time.

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I went ahead and ordered the covers for my XLT. I sat in the truck to see if the black clashed with the interior. I think there's enough black inside for a good match. I also ordered a black with small orange stripes steering wheel cover just to add a bit more black inside. One concern I have is the rear arm rest. Is it covered, does it still work and look nice? I guess I'll find out. I really enjoy adding things to the maverick ( my wife thinks I'm crazy) so far I've turned it into a first class vehicle. I hope these covers don't lower the bar of my truck. I along with other buyer's of the covers will give you an honest opinion...

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd consider them with Alcantara inserts. I can't stand vinyl. That's why I didn't order a Lariat.
You could always go the leather route

MaverickSVT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Contour SVT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Buy “Mabett Seat Covers for Maverick” directly via
https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A6VWX24JTMQJR
25% discount for MTC

Finally, with the efforts of our logistics provider, our seat covers arrived ahead of schedule. You can buy directly through the URL above.
Please note:

Only 20 sets in stock, available in black, PU leather.

When you find it unavailable, you need to keep waiting for Amazon to list my remaining inventory

Brief Introduction

Made of PU leather, water proof and soft, environmentally friendly without odor.

customized according to the original car seat size.

Fully compatible with airbags and heated seats

It usually takes 20-30 minutes to install with video or paper instruction.

Free return and exchange for anyone who receive a bad product. If you feel our products are helpful, please do me a favor, comment on your order on Amazon, it will be a huge help to my business.

1680016194549.jpeg

1680016253001.jpeg

1680016279269.jpeg

1680016312223.jpeg

Any chance these will rub/stain/discolor the factory XLT very light colored seats after repeated use, super hot days days on the beach with damp shorts if you ever go to take them off?
Sponsored

Last edited: