First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the double-sided tape pull away, allowing dirt/debri to get between them and the fender contact area? - In theory, if the tape is secure, there shouldn't be movement between the flare and the fender, nor an opportunity for dirt/debri to get between them.

Maybe that's the reason the Air Design units have you apply a black silicone to the edge, in addition to the tape? - Might be worth putting a bead along the flare/fender gap on the first warm day, to seal off the area and provide a little more adhesion as a precaution.

Couldn't agree more with the best bang for the buck buy available, and they look great installed. Just realized I need an updated photo of my truck with the flares and bsm installed. And a warm day to clean it up to take one, but maybe we'll have the typical after Christmas spring day this coming week.
Sponsored

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've given up on Mabett.

I have checked Amazon everyday for these flares.
I checked twice yesterday, in the afternoon, and the evening because of a post I saw here about them being available in mid December... nothing.

What do they ship to Amazon, like 5 pair?

Since they seem to be so popular, why can't they make enough, often enough to meet demand?
I don't care for the looks of the Bushwacker or the EGR ones.

Maybett just seems to have extremely bad company awareness.
I agree and I have reached out to the Mabett customer service person on this site asking when they will be available and was told to just keep checking which I do but no dice. Very strange business! Hopefully, someone will try to compete with a better business strategy.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been checking daily for fender flares without success . Will wait until back in stock or some competitive company offers something similar for same price .

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Despite the initial damage, I polished out what I could, installed xpel around the edges and reinstalled these flares. There's no better value out there right now. At the end of the day they are still fender flares and they will damage your paint without proper precautions.

1702327687804.png
@Justin.23 You have any pictures of where you installed PPF? How long did you wait prior to installing the flares?

Nate

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Alto blue ECO Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just cancel my order for
Mabett Fender Flares after see that.

dlhort1955

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2/2/24 - Amazon just told me they were back in stock.
Sponsored