First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi. New here. New Maverick was shipped on December 5 Not here yet but looking for an Extang tri fold hard cover. My dealer has to order it and says it going to take 9 weeks. Can anyone help?
Sponsored

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi. New here. New Maverick was shipped on December 5 Not here yet but looking for an Extang tri fold hard cover. My dealer has to order it and says it going to take 9 weeks. Can anyone help?
On CariD website it says it ships in 7-8 weeks. Other hard covers such as Undercover would ship today and BakFlip62 would be 3-4 weeks unless you specifically want the Extang ....kind of looks like you may have to wait.

OP
OP
Newmav

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On CariD website it says it ships in 7-8 weeks. Other hard covers such as Undercover would ship today and BakFlip62 would be 3-4 weeks unless you specifically want the Extang ....kind of looks like you may have to wait.
Thanks Scott

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty much same experience, most have several weeks lead time. I just ordered an UnderCover Armor Flex last week and was quoted 15 business days to build/ship from the factory. Got an email the next day with expected delivery of 3-6 January. Seems the lead times are getting longer, not shorter right now. I wish I had ordered sooner.

OP
OP
Newmav

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty much same experience, most have several weeks lead time. I just ordered an UnderCover Armor Flex last week and was quoted 15 business days to build/ship from the factory. Got an email the next day with expected delivery of 3-6 January. Seems the lead times are getting longer, not shorter right now. I wish I had ordered sooner.
Thanks Lee

Sponsored

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's my experience. I ordered from Baklfip and they keep changing the dates. Its been 3 months and every friday afternoon the dates keeps on changing now it says february. So if you want to wait half a year for a mx 4 trifold. I cancelled it and ordered from parts.ford and got it in 3 days. Th trifold hard cover its awesome and you get the factory badge although REV makes it. Im a happy camper and what i should have done is go thru the ford dealer instead of wasting 3 months waiting around.

OP
OP
Newmav

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's my experience. I ordered from Baklfip and they keep changing the dates. Its been 3 months and every friday afternoon the dates keeps on changing now it says february. So if you want to wait half a year for a mx 4 trifold. I cancelled it and ordered from parts.ford and got it in 3 days. Th trifold hard cover its awesome and you get the factory badge although REV makes it. Im a happy camper and what i should have done is go thru the ford dealer instead of wasting 3 months waiting around.
I ordered mine from this company https://realtruck.com/p/extang-solid-fold-2-0-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2022/. Today they had 4 in stock and Iā€™m receiving it tomorrow fedex free shipping with price matching.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BAKFlipā€˜s MX4 hard folding is still in design, but it is what I want.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Got one from this same place (realtruck) for $279 delivered in a week. Looks just like the one for $900++, even the underside clamps to attach it. Maybe Iā€™ll find out in January how it fits/works when the truck actually arrives.

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BAKFlipā€˜s MX4 hard folding is still in design, but it is what I want.
Bakflip is not in design thereā€™s a few people have it already I think they canā€™t get their logistic so itā€™s taking months. Jeremy has it and 3 other people in here. You can see it on their YouTube. They had me wait for 3 months then tells me in feb. got mine from the ford dealer itā€™s rev brand trifold rebranded And it took 3 days it cost more but i happy and I donā€™t have to deal with bakflip again.
Sponsored