First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav has been sitting at RAMP ONE in Wayne, MI since 2/28. FORD has 'updated' the order tracker at least eight times since then with new 'estimated delivery' date windows, both forward and backward. Tonight's update says 4/6 to 4/19. The friggin' truck is three hours away from my dealer! Who has control over the transport - FORD or the dealer?

So I decided to start a thread to see who has had the longest wait time from RAMP ONE arrival to dealer arrival. Can anyone beat seven weeks? (which will be my wait if it goes to the end of the window)
Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Neither Ford nor the dealer have any control over the transportation of vehicles. Not sure if the truck transport from the ramp to the dealer is a subsidiary of the railroad or just a separate company.

Tim Bartz said he had a personal vehicle (not a Maverick) sit for 5 months waiting for a transport. His boss had one wait 9 months. Neither they nor Ford could pressure a quicker delivery.

egress555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine sat about 50 miles away from dealership at rail yard for about 5 weeks. Ford has nothing to do with it at this point. Called the dealership and only transportation companies that are hired by the dealership can transport their vehicles. I can understand, I to was a little inpatient like you, I wanted that tuck yesterday. I'm sure it will be delivered soon, good luck!
Sponsored