First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 12/26 awd Lariat Lux, cp360, 4k Tow, mudflaps, floor mats and full size spare. I called customer service still in process. I was told it's a priority 2, got all excited but realized it only means I can't make changes to my order. I have an elderly Dad who recently has failing health. I cannot get him into my F-150. May have to reconsider. But all cars are in short supply.
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you look close at the latest builds, Ford clearly is building the Lariat builds first, regardless of how new the orders are. My XLT was ordered September 18 and I’m watching October and November orders being built with Lux and CP360 on them. So much for another Ford Lie of 1st in, 1st out.
Ordered XLT 2.0 LUX with everything early September - Changed to Lariat with everything mid October - No movement until early April then boom May build date - Was finally done 5/23 - Picked up 6/10 - First massive windshield chip/crack at 975 miles - ugh but repaired same day. Now time for Ceramic windshield tint. That blue dash absors heat like basalt -)

egress555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Lariat lux, FX4, Co-Pilot 360 on 8/24/21. Came in to dealer on 1/3/22. Took delivery on 1/6/22.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to know how many Lariat Lux 2.0, 360 AWD orders have been delivered and on the road? If you have one, when did you order it, and when did you actually take delivery? I am still having a hard time believing Ford has went to a FIFO production schedule. My order confirmation was July 5, 2021. Black Lariat Lux, 360 AWD. I contacted Ford customer service and of course they cannot tell me anything. I'm hanging in there.
Well IMO the FIFO statement from ford was never really implemented or was a lie, also dealer allocations are also still alive and well in the process. Considering your order date you should get proof that your dealer submitted all the necessary paperwork correctly and that it is officially approved by ford, also verify what priority code your dealer assigned, it should be a number between 10-19 for a customer retail order. Good luck

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See sig - ordered 10/26/21, production e-mail rec'd 4/22/22, 'built' 6/14/22, delivered 7/13/22.

Quite happy with it, though only averaging about 25 MPG, roughly 50/50 city/highway driving. I'm sure the dealer only put 87 fuel in, will try premium in the next fill-up.

I debated on splurging on Lariat Lux, but I gotta say... keyless entry and push-button start are amazing, I don't know how I can ever go back. Key fob is thicccc but it mostly stays in my pocket. Though I do find it more convenient to use the fob to remote start rather than phone.

Sponsored

North1250

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the number for customer service? My dealer won’t give it to me. Also, I’m going to trade a pristine 2017 fusion hybrid on this truck, but they won’t give me a price until the day we close the deal. I don’t like that.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What is the number for customer service? My dealer won’t give it to me. Also, I’m going to trade a pristine 2017 fusion hybrid on this truck, but they won’t give me a price until the day we close the deal. I don’t like that.
Do you seriously think Ford gives a crap? As for not giving you a price, no one will give you a price for a car today because prices are going down each day. When is your truck coming? You can call Carvana, or Car guru or even webuyanycar, and they will give you a price and send a tow truck. That my friend is reality in todays market.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can check your Maverick order with the folks at 1-8000-344-4375. Just provide your sales code and order number.

Scarecrow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
See below for order details...

Gave up and took possession of a fully loaded 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 for (roughly) the same price as my Maverick on July 9th. I did call earlier this week, and the Mverick order is still sitting there complete with no anticipated build date.
Sponsored