First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Lariat Hybrid, RR, First Edition, Lux Pkg, & CoPilot 360 - Been pushed back like seven times already starting in May & this morning my salesman called & told me that my vehicle is complete & awaiting shipment. Originally it was on hold for Battery Pack issues, but he says everything is good to go, just a matter of loading on a train & heading for Central Illinois. I hope he's right, as I've been dealing with delays since April when I received my vin & window sticker. No updates on Ford Tracker yet, I'll check later today & call Ford CS to see what they say.
Sponsored

Whatthewhat11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope you get it soon. 7/22 Hybrid XLT w/ Lux and 360, still no VIN

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope you get it soon. 7/22 Hybrid XLT w/ Lux and 360, still no VIN
Have you called Ford Customer Service & asked why no vin yet? I’ve had my vin since April 24th & window sticker. But then it was one push back after another.

Whatthewhat11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you called Ford Customer Service & asked why no vin yet? I’ve had my vin since April 24th & window sticker. But then it was one push back after another.
Sure did, once a week the last 3-4 months. Has been in "unscheduled - clean" for months. They never give me a reason why it's not getting scheduled, only "it should very soon."

Sponsored

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably close to three months, I wouldn't be surprised. The Ford Tracker has not changed & Ford CS does not have the same information that my dealer gave me. Ford CS says he's looking at the same report my dealer would have "Visitation Report"??? Is that true? I was always under the impression that the dealer had more information than the Ford CS???

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Probably close to three months, I wouldn't be surprised. The Ford Tracker has not changed & Ford CS does not have the same information that my dealer gave me. Ford CS says he's looking at the same report my dealer would have "Visitation Report"??? Is that true? I was always under the impression that the dealer had more information than the Ford CS???
Visibility Report.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the correct spelling.
Ask your dealer to send you a screenshot of the Visibility Report. I just did that yesterday. At a minimum it is interesting to see the real dates of when things happened, like going to body shop for bed liner.

Now that I have that, I can tell Ford CS was just reading the top most line on it, when I called them yesterday. I asked Ford CS about a rail car number, and they said there wasn’t one. However, there was one list on the 3rd line of the Visibility Report. Not sure if that is just the rail car it took from the factory to the border, or if it stays on that rail car. I called the CSX phone number and the info was that the rail car was emptied in California back on 4/4.
Sponsored