Just got my build email. What can I expect

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
So I just got my may 23 build week. What can I expect moving forward such as, how long it takes to build, how long shipping usually takes (depending location) and when I’ll get my sticker tag. Anything else I might wanna know as well. Yay!
Sponsored

Deleted member 1483

I got my built email at the end of the week, and the shipped email the day after. Mine took 14 days to ship to Pennsylvania by rail. Tracker never updated with ready until I picked it up.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be able to access your sticker about a week before the build date

OP
OP
Aander54

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got my built email at the end of the week, and the shipped email the day after. Mine took 14 days to ship to Pennsylvania by rail. Tracker never updated with ready until I picked it up.
Oh that’s not bad at all. Do you mean shipped email after it was built or a week after you got your build date? Cause I see that said they’d send an email for shipping soon too. But 14 days is much quicker than I’d think

Synthesyze

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my built email on March 18, shipped on March 23, delivered April 19. Cincinnati, OH area here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Aander54

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got my built email on March 18, shipped on March 23, delivered April 19. Cincinnati, OH area here.
I’m not far from there so hoping fot similar results. Thanks

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I just got my may 23 build week. What can I expect moving forward such as, how long it takes to build, how long shipping usually takes (depending location) and when I’ll get my sticker tag. Anything else I might wanna know as well. Yay!
Hi when did you order and is it an Eco or Hybrid?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With no hiccups it is a few days to build, then 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Realistically early July, if you're lucky it could come in later in June if the stars align!

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my email yesterday too. I've had my VIN and date for a minute though from the chat feature.

Same build week, I'm in central NY, and hoping to have my truck for July 4th. Fingers crossed.

What's your build? I'm an XLT Lux in CG.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aander54

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got my email yesterday too. I've had my VIN and date for a minute though from the chat feature.

Same build week, I'm in central NY, and hoping to have my truck for July 4th. Fingers crossed.

What's your build? I'm an XLT Lux in CG.
I just got everything yesterday. I was shocked lol. I got XL AWD with 360 CP

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
What can you expect? Just lots more waiting, uncertainty & stress 😄 I thought getting that email would be the answer to uncertainty but the build week jumped around moving 2-3 weeks out then 1 week back. Build took longer then suddenly went to shipped. I thought that would be the start of the end is in sight but that process took 4 weeks then sitting 5 days 10 mi south of the dealership (Orlando) waiting on a convoy. Having previously received a call from the salesman about having sold our truck order (I fixed him), I was even more stressed getting sooo close to receiving it! I proactively emailed the salesman & sales manager on pricing etc. which worked out in our favor as everything was exactly as signed when we ordered in Oct. No issues at all on pick up day! I can not more highly recommend being proactive on pricing, add-ons etc better to know now and if it isn't what you agree w/ you have time to beat their @sses down on it 😂

Blakeonurcomp

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
I got my build week email Friday afternoon. I'm the same build week (5/23). Mine is an eco lariat without any add ons. I'm mentally planning on having this thing by the fourth of July, then I have to get a bed liner and a cover put on it. I went through a large dealer in the Detroit area.

OP
OP
Aander54

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got my build week email Friday afternoon. I'm the same build week (5/23). Mine is an eco lariat without any add ons. I'm mentally planning on having this thing by the fourth of July, then I have to get a bed liner and a cover put on it. I went through a large dealer in the Detroit area.
We have the same build and email date then. Imma get a cover put on it I just don’t know if the dealer needs to order it or if they’re in stock or not. I’m not getting a bed liner till later just cause of how backed up it all is and once I get one then all the scratches will get covered anyway so. Best of luck to you! I’m wanting mine by end of June
Sponsored