JC Lewis Ford in Savannah, Georgia

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
As of today I cancelled my order and picked up a used 4runner I couldn't see myself waiting for another year to get the maverick good luck to everyone that did plan on sticking it out.
Sponsored

treyscottcpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As of today I cancelled my order and picked up a used 4runner I couldn't see myself waiting for another year to get the maverick good luck to everyone that did plan on sticking it out.
Probably a good call. Mine has been sitting in Columbia, SC (or Dixiana to be precise) for almost two weeks now according to JC Lewis. Tomorrow will be one year since I ordered. Still not even showing a ship date on the tracking website.

VBLariat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To my surprise, I received a check in the mail yesterday (12-30-22) from J.C. Lewis Ford Hinesville GA in the amount of $804.40!! Notes said "price protection owed"! Purchased on 10-4-22 with x-plan discount. I was completely caught off guard by this, thought I had done my due diligence and settled on the correct pricing at the time of purchase. Ordered a Lariat in Velocity blue with no other options on October 21 2021. Received a few emails from Ford when it went into production, built, and shipped. Understandably there are a lot of negative comments on this forum so I thought I would share something positive. This proves the old saying "Anything is Possible". Have a great day all!!!

maverick33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To my surprise, I received a check in the mail yesterday (12-30-22) from J.C. Lewis Ford Hinesville GA in the amount of $804.40!! Notes said "price protection owed"! Purchased on 10-4-22 with x-plan discount. I was completely caught off guard by this, thought I had done my due diligence and settled on the correct pricing at the time of purchase. Ordered a Lariat in Velocity blue with no other options on October 21 2021. Received a few emails from Ford when it went into production, built, and shipped. Understandably there are a lot of negative comments on this forum so I thought I would share something positive. This proves the old saying "Anything is Possible". Have a great day all!!!
I also bought with the X-Plan. (XLT Hybrid)
Sponsored