January 22 orders w/ CP360

MixedBreed

First Name
K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I’m one of those that ordered right before the cut-off. XL, AWD 2.0, CP360, 4k tow. Got the email in late April from Ford saying we could speed things up by removing constrained options from our order, which in my case, CP360 was the only constrained option. We really want that option, so we left order alone.

Has anyone received a January order with CP360 yet? Just curious.
Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my FWD 2.0 XLT Lux/CP360 on January 23, 4 days prior to the order shut off.

I haven't received that Email about removing options. Only Email I got was my order confirmation from Ford stating my order was confirmed about a week after I ordered. I got on Ford chat once and they see my order in there but its still in "processing" stage. My saleswoman at the dealership is pretty cool. She texts me once every few weeks and tells me she had just checked on their orders and mine is not scheduled yet.

I've mentioned on here that I work next door to the dealership that I ordered from which is a medium/large dealer (or at least used to be before the supply and dealer inventory shortages) and they get in on average about 2 mavericks on a delivery truck a week. One day about a month ago 5 came in at once and then it went about 2 weeks before another one arrived so they are getting some in at a slow rate (all special orders) so thats more out of my way in line I guess!

OP
OP

MixedBreed

First Name
K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Thankfully, we are in no rush. We really want the CP360 for the extra safety (truck is for my 19 year old son), and the power mirrors that come with it.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
My father has the same build but order date of Jan 9th and he is still waiting. Recently it was placed into priority code 2 though so it might be a good sign for you. Posting for him since he's in his 80s and doesn't "use the google" as he says.
Sponsored