Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone,

hopefully i dont get flamed for delivering this message. I just got my VIN confirmation and an estimated April build date! im wondering if any others with January orders have had similar encouraging progress? My build details for reference:

jan 17 order date from Ontario Canada
Xlt
Eco
Cactus
No other options/accessories

perhaps its the build simplicity that helped, or the location? Or random fortune? Or other Jan orders are moving alongthat ive missed on this forum?

In any case Im super excited… though i totally understand why some of you might be cross with me lol
Sponsored

stlouischiefs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get an email or a dealer phone call?

stlouischiefs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wondering. My build is about the same, minus the 4k and I haven't heard anything yet. My dealer is horrible at communication though.

OP
OP

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wondering. My build is about the same, minus the 4k and I haven't heard anything yet. My dealer is horrible at communication though.
Ah ok. St louis location i assume? I wonder if theres less canadian orders or something by ratio 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ouch. Same truck in Area 51. Oct 9

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
Mine was a late order as well (1/25) and I haven't heard anything other than the "order has been received" email. I expect not to hear anything else for a while.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone,

hopefully i dont get flamed for delivering this message. I just got my VIN confirmation and an estimated April build date! im wondering if any others with January orders have had similar encouraging progress? My build details for reference:

Xlt
Eco
Cactus

perhaps its the build simplicity that helped, or the location? Or random fortune? Or other Jan orders are moving alongthat ive missed on this forum?

In any case Im super excited… though i totally understand why some of you might be cross with me lol
My 1/5/22 order for a no option Black XL EB was confirmed on the order tracker but never received any emails from Ford. 2 weeks later I called the Ford customer care line and was given my VIN#. My dealer initially told me 3/7 build week that was later revised to 2/21 build week. Online order tracking works less than half the time and have not been able to check for any progress so far this week. Hoping all is still on track for a quick build. Still no emails from Ford, from what I have read there is about 40% of the orders that don't get the email updates.

OP
OP

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 1/5/22 order for a no option Black XL EB was confirmed on the order tracker but never received any emails from Ford. 2 weeks later I called the Ford customer care line and was given my VIN#. My dealer initially told me 3/7 build week that was later revised to 2/21 build week. Online order tracking works less than half the time and have not been able to check for any progress so far this week. Hoping all is still on track for a quick build. Still no emails from Ford, from what I have read there is about 40% of the orders that don't get the email updates.
Wow so theyre predicting a 2 month turn around for you? Thats pretty wild. Hope it works out!

Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I apologize. That must be so frustrating 😞
No worries. It is incredibly frustrating, but I am genuinely happy you are getting yours. I even have a back and forth going with a FoMoCo representative about this very thing. Good fodder!

RevanSTL

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Hi everyone,

Xlt
Eco
Cactus

I ordered mine on 1/29, hoping this means I’ll get a VIN next week!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't you say your dealer slot you into someone else's order that was placed earlier?

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow so theyre predicting a 2 month turn around for you? Thats pretty wild. Hope it works out!
I was told 8-10 weeks lead time but the salesperson recommended removing all the options I wanted and agreed they would add them, for the same cost, at the dealer. Now I get to see if they can install a trailer hitch, spray in bed liner, and floormats for the prices listed at the time of ordering. If not, I am ok considering the time saved.

RevanSTL

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Also in STL, we should stay in touch about what we hear. Saw my first Mav in town yesterday though, so someone is getting them here!
Sponsored