Sponsored

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
Dude, it's school bus yellow. These photos are NOT doctored. This is a school bus in my county. I love the color; it's just more yellow than orange.

Where does my truck stop and the school bus continue? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

Where does my truck stop and the school bus start? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)
[/Q
Sponsored

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
Dude, it's school bus yellow. These photos are NOT doctored. This is a school bus in my county. I love the color; it's just more yellow than orange.

Where does my truck stop and the school bus continue? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

Where does my truck stop and the school bus start? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)
I think more ‘TONKA Truck’ I like that color- from a guy who has a cactus grey!

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That yellow is stunning! That's a beautiful Maverick!
"Yellow" eh? And straight from the horse's mouth no less. Why am I getting the feeling that we're being trolled? 😉

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This color with the BAP or Tremor would be pretty sweet imo, ngl. How do yall feel about the interior colors matching the exterior color? Do they match or nah?
TL/DR: I really prefer the BAP with both Cyber Orange and Cactus Gray exterior colors.

I was really relieved to see the BAP available in 2022, because I did not care much for the Lariat's brown seats with either my Cyber Orange or my wife's Cactus Gray preferred exterior colors. Neither color looks truly hideous with the brown seats, but it's just not a color combination I would choose on my own, by any means. I could probably live with the brown, but I think 5 years down the road I would be really tired of the clashing colors. The brown might be OK if the entire Lariat interior followed a brown / tan theme, but with the current mix of brown, and multiple shades of blue / gray / off-white, it's is really a bit "garish" for my taste...

I think both CO and CG exteriors will look 100% better with the black seats and black trim pieces. I really like the "black-out" look on the lights and grill as well - which is somewhat of a surprise to me - didn't ever consider it before, but I like it now. And I definitely prefer the look of the black wheels with the Cyber Orange paint. The black badges are a take it or leave it thing for me, but at least the black / orange theme remains consistent by having them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ClemsonU88

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for finally being honest Ford! I told y'all it wasn't orange!!

Now I'm trying to figure out if I need to sue for false advertising. :) Jk Ford. I love the color!

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took a pic by a school bus the first month too. Also, same color as the middle of the road stripes!! ;) I was really really hoping for more of a Tundra burnt orange color, oh well. I'm a beekeeper, it's my Hunny Mav!! :) <3

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick It's not school bus yellow.  IT'S NOT SCHOOL BUS YELLOW!!! 7v9vnl

FJM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You could always go with the BayWatch look!

Ford Maverick It's not school bus yellow.  IT'S NOT SCHOOL BUS YELLOW!!! 2E588B94-95B3-4CBC-8152-F7EC9B350EAC

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if school buses think, ”I’m not Maverick Cyber Orange, I’m not Maverick Cyber Orange”???

Sponsored

Steve Urquell

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have 4 Cub Cadet garden tractors and love the yellow. My Maverick is my wife's and she hated Cyber Orange so it is Atlas blue.

Cyber Orange is really close to my tractors. This one is International Harvester yellow.
Ford Maverick It's not school bus yellow.  IT'S NOT SCHOOL BUS YELLOW!!! 20230809_191919

mrtruckerson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

And also I've been struggling recently with some of my assignments for school...which kinda sucked ngl...but a friend of mine recommended me this amazing site which had a lot of good intel and fresh thoughts to add to my papers and it really helped me so I got my assignment help service running just in 2 clicks hah! Homework never was so easy,I am glad my friend introduced me to this amazing site,I hope it will help you as it helped me.I expect positive responses!
Hah,it perfectly blends in:LOL:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ClemsonU88

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree it's a beautiful Maverick!! I REALLY like the yellow-orange color that it is and would have probably picked it over the other available colors anyway.

But I would have LOVED it if it was the color Ford said it was on the website; and I would have REALLY LOVED it if it was more like the orange Toyota does on their Tacomas...aka Clemson orange. :)

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

And the stop sign to your Mav and use it to see what happens
Ford Maverick It's not school bus yellow.  IT'S NOT SCHOOL BUS YELLOW!!! 1692708356821

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"WICKED PISSA!" to use the old Boston slang. Emphasis on the...well, never mind.
Sponsored