22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't had a chance to clean my truck since taking delivery 11/2/22 due to weather or something else always coming up to take my time away. But today, even in the rain I decided to clean it up. I used NO water whatsoever, this was all done inside my garage as it was raining again today. I used Torque Detail Turbo Waterless Ceramic Detailer, 303 Protectant and some really good microfiber rags I bought from theragcomany.com. While it isn't perfect, it is good enough until I trade it in next week or the week after once my ordered truck gets here. But I must say, seeing the HPR clean the color is growing me. I doubt I will keep it, but it's more livable to me than it was. Sorry the pics aren't the greatest as they were taken in my garage, but it looks pretty good.
Ford Maverick It's Clean...For Now tempImageT1VOrP
Ford Maverick It's Clean...For Now tempImageTb29QP
Ford Maverick It's Clean...For Now tempImagedWcrEM
Sponsored

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't had a chance to clean my truck since taking delivery 11/2/22 due to weather or something else always coming up to take my time away. But today, even in the rain I decided to clean it up. I used NO water whatsoever, this was all done inside my garage as it was raining again today. I used Torque Detail Turbo Waterless Ceramic Detailer, 303 Protectant and some really good microfiber rags I bought from theragcomany.com. While it isn't perfect, it is good enough until I trade it in next week or the week after once my ordered truck gets here. But I must say, seeing the HPR clean the color is growing me. I doubt I will keep it, but it's more livable to me than it was. Sorry the pics aren't the greatest as they were taken in my garage, but it looks pretty good.
tempImageT1VOrP.jpg
tempImageTb29QP.jpg
tempImagedWcrEM.jpg
Love that color! Mine is coming soon...can't wait. (I wish my garage was that clean!!!)

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have to keep my garage clean, it's a new house and I swore I would never let it get like my old garage. So far so good, but it's only been 1 year...lol.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful truck and would have never guessed any waterless cleaner would do that after 3+ months of no washes.

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Beautiful truck and would have never guessed any waterless cleaner would do that after 3+ months of no washes.
Yeah I was skeptical at first too. But, I used to detail professionally for a living so I was willing to give it a whirl. If I messed it up I could always buff it out and be good as new, or even better really. But, I was amazed myself. The wheel wells are still dirty but the pics don't show it. They need a good pressure washing, but that wasn't happening today.

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I was skeptical at first too. But, I used to detail professionally for a living so I was willing to give it a whirl. If I messed it up I could always buff it out and be good as new, or even better really. But, I was amazed myself. The wheel wells are still dirty but the pics don't show it. They need a good pressure washing, but that wasn't happening today.
Were you to do the entire truck with one can? You have my interest piqued and now I am going to have to spend the $23 to try it (just the first item to start with, or do I need to do all three?)

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did the entire truck with one spray bottle, and didn't even use all of it. Then wiped it back down after I was done with a dampened microfiber to get rid of any streaks. Then used 303 Protectant on the black plastics and tires. I only used the Turbo, 303 and a few microfibers to get it all done. It did take me a while as my truck was nasty, but it came out great all in all.

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the HPR. But I'm biased 😁 I just had my truck cleaned last weekend and has not stopped raining and pollinating since then. If I didn't have rain, I had pollen all over my truck. Love HPR in the light though
Ford Maverick It's Clean...For Now 20230312_074007
Sponsored