It’s on its way!!

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Starting the 17hr trip to be delivered to me. $750 delivery charge from Texas to south Florida. MUCH better than having some random person put 1100 miles on my new car to get it to me. Can’t wait.

Ford Maverick It’s on its way!! 34751865-F676-486C-9EA0-BF477239E795
Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Starting the 17hr trip to be delivered to me. $750 delivery charge from Texas to south Florida. MUCH better than having some random person put 1100 miles on my new car to get it to me. Can’t wait.

34751865-F676-486C-9EA0-BF477239E795.jpeg
Congrats.

Reactions: Mav

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Mav, how did you get that set up? I'm going to have to go to Horsham PA to get mine but don't want to drive home. Have been looking at the Amtrak Auto Train from VA to Sanford FL. Problem is I have to drive it to VA from PA. If I could get something like this, I may consider.

Were you in Texas and got all the paper work done at the dealer while there and then put it on the trailer? Do they charge by the number of miles or a flat rate? Do you know the number of miles? It is 993 miles from Horsham PA to Crystal River FL.

I may fly up do the paperwork and put it on a trailer like this and have it trailered home, then fly back home and meet the trailer.
Thanks

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you're going to ship the truck home, you shouldn't need to fly there to sign paperwork. That can be arranged without you leaving home.

Sponsored

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mav, how did you get that set up? I'm going to have to go to Horsham PA to get mine but don't want to drive home. Have been looking at the Amtrak Auto Train from VA to Sanford FL. Problem is I have to drive it to VA from PA. If I could get something like this, I may consider.

Were you in Texas and got all the paper work done at the dealer while there and then put it on the trailer? Do they charge by the number of miles or a flat rate? Do you know the number of miles? It is 993 miles from Horsham PA to Crystal River FL.

I may fly up do the paperwork and put it on a trailer like this and have it trailered home, then fly back home and meet the trailer.
Thanks
You definitely don't have to go there in person to buy the truck. Hell I practically bought my house online. You can sign the forms digitally and arrange shipping online. Your salesperson should help you through the process.

whoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
You definitely don't have to go there in person to buy the truck. Hell I practically bought my house online. You can sign the forms digitally and arrange shipping online. Your salesperson should help you through the process.

whoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escape
do you have to pay the state sales tax in the state in which you buy/pick up the MAV and then again when you register it in your home state?

Reactions: Mav

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
do you have to pay the state sales tax in the state in which you buy/pick up the MAV and then again when you register it in your home state?
You'll only pay taxes once based on the state you live in.

OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Just taxed once. Out of state dealers will usually refer to your state for tax rate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
If you're going to ship the truck home, you shouldn't need to fly there to sign paperwork. That can be arranged without you leaving home.
Did the deal over the phone while driving yesterday. Took all of 10min.

OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick

Thanks
You don’t have to do all that. Just complete the paperwork and send it back to them.
Bill Fick Ford was going to have one of their people drive it to me. But I wasn’t really cool with someone putting that many highway miles on my brand new truck. They gave me a credit for what they would spend to drive it out. They applied that to get it trailered. Which cost me $750. Which is not bad if you ask me.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You don’t have to do all that. Just complete the paperwork and send it back to them.
Bill Fick Ford was going to have one of their people drive it to me. But I wasn’t really cool with someone putting that many highway miles on my brand new truck. They gave me a credit for what they would spend to drive it out. They applied that to get it trailered. Which cost me $750. Which is not bad if you ask me.
Nice lookin Mav. Great price on shipping. Well done!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
So they arranged trailering it? Is it a private trailering company or what? Interested in getting a price.
Sponsored