Is the tracking website glitchy?

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hello!
Does anybody have tips on making the Ford order tracking website work?
It worked for me the first time, but now will not load and it says "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
(I do have my VIN & order number; I have cleared my history and cookies; I have tried multiple browsers.)
This is the site I'm using: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Thanks!
Sponsored

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello!
It worked for me the first time, but now will not load and it says "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
(I do have my VIN & order number; I have cleared my history and cookies; I have tried multiple browsers.)
Thanks!
Hi...yes that has been mine experience since I started using it 3 weeks ago. It will work some days not others...don't worry it does not mean anything negative about your order. Have tried various browsers and all have the same behavior.

Azul93GT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09'Escape LTD, 04' Ranger Edge, a couple of Fox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What you describe is common. It's in and out.

Reactions: Aza

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Personally I have found that it depends on region - clearing cookies etc didn't help me. The tracker is up and down all the time. I am in the Southwest, when the tracker isn't working, I use my VPN to change my region and can look at the tracker. However, sometimes if I generate a window sticker, the date will change. For instance, locally my window sticker date is 4/12, if I connect to east coast Window sticker is 4/17 connect again later in SW and 4/17 then back to 4/12. Guess it depends on what servers you hit at any given time......

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello!
Thanks!
Mine was out for about 24 hours. When I tried this morning, the tracking was working again.

Yesterday morning I received an email from Ford that Mav was shipped. When I tried to track it the first time, I got a message in red that my customer number and/or VIN were incorrect. When I tried to track it a little later all it would do is take me back to the tracking login prompt.

At any rate, it began working for me again this morning. And yes, I believe it was some type of glitch. If it doesn't work for you today, I'm sure (like me) it will be back online for you tomorrow!

Sponsored

cmak

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Fx4 AltoBlur
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello!
Thanks!
Yeah it works 0% of the time for me for the past month and a half. Other people here say it's off and on. it's just off for me. Got the satisfaction of seeing my scheduled build date and then the website stopped working for me. I have to keep coming back to this thread for the link to that other tracking website

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello!
Thanks!
I've been trying it all day today and I just keep getting "requested URL can not be found". I've had the same problem in the past as other have stated on here, "VIN/Order number not valid", but usually once in a while.
Update! Just tried again and it works! So who knows! Ford has a hell of a time making Maverick, I guess it's asking too much for them to keep a website working to! :cautious:😆
Sponsored