Sponsored

Is My Build Delayed Like Everyone Else's?

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I was fortunate enough to receive an email on January 7 that my schedule for production was bumped to the week of January 24 as oppose to the original February 7. I then checked my order tracker on January 24 and did get a notification stating the following: " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." It's been four days since I received that update and have heard no word and the week is ending very soon. So my question is, is my build delayed like everyone else's or am I just being too impatient? I don't want to come off as a whiner but I'm starting to get worried that the reason I haven't heard anything is because of the massive parts/chip constraints and the overwhelming number of allocations flooding in to the point where Ford has exceeded their limit and have closed all new orders as a result. I'm hoping that I'm just being too impatient and will get an update in a couple more days because just like many others, I really want my Maverick. What do you think?
Sponsored

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
My build was scheduled for the same week but received an email from Ford that it was rescheduled for week of Feb 7. Now received another email that it is now rescheduled for the week of Feb 21. Really have no idea when they will actually build it!

trenado88

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
My hybrid lariat LUX was schedule on 12/15 for the week of Feb 21 and It bumped to March 28 week. I received the email this week.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid lariat LUX was schedule on 12/15 for the week of Feb 21 and It bumped to March 28 week. I received the email this week.
I had to double check that I didn't post this. Velocity Blue Lariat Lux scheduled 12/15 for 2/21 as well, bumped to 3/28. Lol.

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our Maverick that was originally scheduled for a build of February 21 was just rescheduled for a March 21, 2022 build. Seems that quite a few 02/21/2022 builds have been rescheduled.

Sponsored

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same thing happened to me, but in November. I eventually got my truck.

It seems Ford's emails and schedule is a bit optimistic. Try not to sorry too much about it, if you can. You're on the schedule so you are in line, it's just a slower line than you'd like. Just try not to get too hyped and get out of the habit of checking status all the time (I know its tough, it was for me too).

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When do people receive their bump emails on Thursday or any day of the week.

jeffrol48197

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Explorer, 2009 Focus, 2019 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I was fortunate enough to receive an email on January 7 that my schedule for production was bumped to the week of January 24 as oppose to the original February 7. I then checked my order tracker on January 24 and did get a notification stating the following: " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." It's been four days since I received that update and have heard no word and the week is ending very soon. So my question is, is my build delayed like everyone else's or am I just being too impatient? I don't want to come off as a whiner but I'm starting to get worried that the reason I haven't heard anything is because of the massive parts/chip constraints and the overwhelming number of allocations flooding in to the point where Ford has exceeded their limit and have closed all new orders as a result. I'm hoping that I'm just being too impatient and will get an update in a couple more days because just like many others, I really want my Maverick. What do you think?
Your build can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on what was ordered - my truck started production 12/7 and did not get done until 12/28, because mine has a SIBL ...If you got the email saying production has started, that's good news!!! Constraints will not apply to your truck - once you get the shipped email will take around 3 weeks for delivery to the dealer (there are always shipping problems, from the other threads here)...Be excited your truck will be to you soon!!!

Sponsored

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build date kept being pushed back from 11/22 to 11/29 to 12/6. The week prior I didn't get a single email that it was delayed again. But no email telling it was being built.

I next got an email on 12/15 that it was built. And another email that it was being shipped on 12/16. In between I got no updates

Eta was 1/6 to 1/12. Arrived at dealer on 1/6 but I was out of town until 1/24 to pick it up.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

[/QUOTE]
reload your window sticker. if it has a date at the bottom thats when they started to build it

Last edited:

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My answer: You are impatient. You will get your truck. Take a deep breath. You can't control the situation. It is what it is. Relax.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How far before build week did you get your window sticker?
Sponsored