First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just phone call a few dealers around Toronto 🇨🇦 and all told me they are still available for accepting factory orders
Is this true or false . I'm afraid that they gonna scam me out off a down payment to then roll me around and wait for a 2024 order bank opening order.
Can any off the fellow Canadian members confirm if the Ford Canada order bank still open
Sponsored

JfredTrem

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Def not open.. they gonna take your order and slam it in when the order banks open.. prolly Aug-Oct before any order would get submitted. #iworkatford

OP
OP
Marciof19

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Def not open.. they gonna take your order and slam it in when the order banks open.. prolly Aug-Oct before any order would get submitted. #iworkatford
I was inquiring about a maverick on a dealer website but was presold. them the sales person told I has 2 allocations to fill in January and I can get one now . I just scratch my head how is that possible for me to get it now when lots of people wait long time to get theres

JfredTrem

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was inquiring about a maverick on a dealer website but was presold. them the sales person told I has 2 allocations to fill in January and I can get one now . I just scratch my head how is that possible for me to get it now when lots of people wait long time to get theres
He's prolly got 2 that have freed up or knows that they will be available. But Def not ordering.. they are all built in the same factory for North and South America in Mexico.

AltoBlueMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From my personal experience, unless Canadian order banks sneakily opened up again (not impossible but I very much doubt it) the 2023MY orders closed in Canada on 2022-11-04. I finalized my order on that day after a panicked phone call from my dealer saying that I had to come in because it was the last day to submit 2023 orders.

(I had originally placed an order with them on 2022-09-20 when I read that the US order banks were closing because it didn't specify US vs Canada and I wanted to make sure I got in. They said the 2023 banks weren't open in Canada and they would record a 2022MY order that they would roll over to a 2023 when the 2023MY banks opened. Then, after checking in every two weeks to see if the order banks were open, I was told on 2022-10-24 that the management would be calling anyone who had done the same or had a roll over to ensure the transition over.... then the call finally came on 2022-11-04 like I said.)

They may be referring to orders that are coming in which either could be or already have been abandoned by the original person, rather than being able to slip in an order due to allotments.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Marciof19

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From my personal experience, unless Canadian order banks sneakily opened up again (not impossible but I very much doubt it) the 2023MY orders closed in Canada on 2022-11-04. I finalized my order on that day after a panicked phone call from my dealer saying that I had to come in because it was the last day to submit 2023 orders.

(I had originally placed an order with them on 2022-09-20 when I read that the US order banks were closing because it didn't specify US vs Canada and I wanted to make sure I got in. They said the 2023 banks weren't open in Canada and they would record a 2022MY order that they would roll over to a 2023 when the 2023MY banks opened. Then, after checking in every two weeks to see if the order banks were open, I was told on 2022-10-24 that the management would be calling anyone who had done the same or had a roll over to ensure the transition over.... then the call finally came on 2022-11-04 like I said.)

They may be referring to orders that are coming in which either could be or already have been abandoned by the original person, rather than being able to slip in an order due to allotments.
I just sucks that we Canadians don't get any details over the ordering process from Ford we don't even know the total of Canadian sale numbers like in the USA
Or if we can modify the details on the order like in the USA
How long we can expect to getting what are the constraints for the Canadian market or much order left to fulfill for 2023

OP
OP
Marciof19

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watch some Canadian YouTubers
And bloggers and all information they provide is for the USA market not for Canada

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just sucks that we Canadians don't get any details over the ordering process from Ford we don't even know the total of Canadian sale numbers like in the USA
Or if we can modify the details on the order like in the USA
How long we can expect to getting what are the constraints for the Canadian market or much order left to fulfill for 2023
For MY2022 people were successfully ordering Mavericks in Canada throughout the year. I don't believe the order banks ever closed. Canada seemingly has their own allocations and from what I understand the Maverick just isn't as popular up in the North. I wouldn't discount this and if your dealer can provide a DORA and you receive order confirmation good for you. I can't tell you the amount of times someone from Canada posted something similar last year and everyone chimed in and said "No they're closed" only to have the original poster come back with order confirmation.

Good luck

Kirbservice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Palisade; 2014 Accord; 2006 F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Marciof19

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the guy in Canada that you need to follow on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@Johnnyscarcarereviews
Not really lot a stuff e says is USA related news. I know he is a ford canada sales person but I question him before with Canada question and he answered with USA information
I think e just repeats with what he sees in USA News and blogs pages
I can do the same
And that shows that even Canadian Ford sales people don't know much about what going on at Ford Canada headquarters offices

Sponsored

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Canadian order banks are still open, they never closed. That's why you're getting the same response from the multiple dealers that you called. Demand here is below our national allocation. Expect about a 4-5 month wait for delivery of a non-constrained EB build.

OP
OP
Marciof19

Marciof19

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Canadian order banks are still open, they never closed. That's why you're getting the same response from the multiple dealers that you called. Demand here is below our national allocation. Expect about a 4-5 month wait for delivery of a non-constrained EB build.
How about hybrid any info

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about hybrid any info
I haven't checked with my dealer in a while, but even if they can input a hybrid order (which I believe they still can), these are all constrained at the factory, so you would be waiting for a build date beside our American friends for a long time - since parts are the issue rather than allocations.

If you want one, your best (only) bet by far is ordering an eco in Canada. It's almost a guarantee for getting it in 4-5 months; I think 80-90% of us that ordered unconstrained 2023 builds in September are scheduled for January and February at this point.
Sponsored