Sponsored

Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker?

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is absolutely no way Ford modified your order. Either your dealer did it without telling you or the order was submitted incorrectly from the beginning.
Yes, I stand corrected on this point.

When I contacted my salesman after not seeing the Lux pkg listed on the Ford Scheduling email, he told me "I'm seeing that the Luxury package is still there."

As I mentioned, whats strange to me is, on the Accessories link in the email, it shows the stand alone options I chose, but also options that are included in the Lux pkg. Weird!
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Yes, I stand corrected on this point.

When I contacted my salesman after not seeing the Lux pkg listed on the Ford Scheduling email, he told me "I'm seeing that the Luxury package is still there."

As I mentioned, whats strange to me is, on the Accessories link in the email, it shows the stand alone options I chose, but also options that are included in the Lux pkg. Weird!
A couple of things to keep in mind before spreading FUD. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the tracker saying something along the lines of "Not all options might be shown". Before jumping to conclusions with the OP you might want to wait until your window sticker becomes available.

On that note, the OP hasn't provided any proof that "Ford dropped my Lux Package" statement that has been made. No pics of the DORA and no pics or PDF of the window sticker have been posted by the OP.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A couple of things to keep in mind before spreading FUD. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the tracker saying something along the lines of "Not all options might be shown". Before jumping to conclusions with the OP you might want to wait until your window sticker becomes available.

On that note, the OP hasn't provided any proof that "Ford dropped my Lux Package" statement that has been made. No pics of the DORA and no pics or PDF of the window sticker have been posted by the OP.
All your points are well taken. I agree, I'll know more when the window sticker becomes available.

With this Long of a wait, and the fact I'll be keeping this for many moons, like others, I just want to get everything I ordered. But, as you noted, i need to be patient until my WS becomes available!

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
All your points are well taken. I agree, I'll know more when the window sticker becomes available.

With this Long of a wait, and the fact I'll be keeping this for many moons, like others, I just want to get everything I ordered. But, as you noted, i need to be patient until my WS becomes available!
I hear ya brother. We waited for 7 months for ours to arrive at the dealer so we know what you're going through.

Last edited:

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad you posted this! So, I guess my truck won't have the complete luxury package! I guess Ford removed these without customer approval.

Yeah, at this point it's too late to anything. I'll take it without the Luxury package, but it does piss me off that it was removed!

I should get my window sticker the week of 4/11. I'll provide an update if the Lux pkg somehow makes it on my truck! If it doesn't, I guess I save about $2,500.
Since you don’t have a window sticker you actually don’t know the Lux was removed unless your dealer looked at your order and told you?!

Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since you don’t have a window sticker you actually don’t know the Lux was removed unless your dealer looked at your order and told you?!
You are Correct! I sounded a little fatalistic in my earlier responses!😁

My Mav is scheduled for production the week of 4/11, so I'm thinking I'll get my WS maybe a few days before...?

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hear ya brother. We waited for 7 months for ours to arrive at the dealer so we know what you're going through.
Yes indeed! I think we're all in the same boat!

I just checked out your Maverick's specs, very nice! Hope you guys are enjoying the heck out of it!

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX

Thank you for injecting some common sense here. If I had a dollar for every time someone created a panic thread here cursing Ford for dropping their Lux package only to find out they didn't I'd have like fifteen dollars

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least on an XLT you can confirm its on there by looking at the generated pics. Body colored mirrors.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are Correct! I sounded a little fatalistic in my earlier responses!😁

My Mav is scheduled for production the week of 4/11, so I'm thinking I'll get my WS maybe a few days before...?
Ya I get it, I do it all the time. Lol

my build week is this week but it “went into production” last Tuesday and gave me my window sticker on Wed. It’s still in production today.

Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya I get it, I do it all the time. Lol

my build week is this week but it “went into production” last Tuesday and gave me my window sticker on Wed. It’s still in production today.
Yeah, I'll be checking for it daily! Glad your Mav is being built!

OP
OP
Deeunicorn

Deeunicorn

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang
Ford Maverick Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker? 0329221618
Ford Maverick Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker? 0329221617
Ford Maverick Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker? 0329221618_HDR

OP
OP
Deeunicorn

Deeunicorn

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang
I attached my photos of my order and of the window sticker. I come here to ask a valid question. Anyways may the odds be i your favor of getting the truck. :)

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Maybe it was actually a miscommunication on your part? In your signature you refer to it as the "lariat package". If you wanted the Lariat Luxury package you would have had to told your dealer that you wanted the Lariat Luxury Package. Maybe you told your dealer you wanted the Lariat Package and they thought you just wanted the Lariat Trim. We would need to see your DORA to know if it was actually initially ordered or not but I am going to guess it never was, Ford has not removed anything from anyone's order. There was someone on here saying Ford removed their SIBL and it turned out to not be true. Also, you should have double checked everything on your DORA before signing and sending it back to your dealer for ROVP.

Ford Maverick Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker? DA Si

Ford Maverick Is anyone else Missing a package on their window Sticker? Lariat Lux

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I attached my photos of my order and of the window sticker. I come here to ask a valid question. Anyways may the odds be i your favor of getting the truck. :)
For what it's worth, the Equipment Group 500A on your sticker *is* the Lariat Package, which includes the Lariat Luxury Package. You can see the full breakdown of 100A (XL) vs. 300A (XLT) vs 500A (Lariat) here. In short, all Lariat orders include the Luxury Package.

EDIT - my bad - I glanced quickly and didn't see that there is in fact a base Lariat without the (additional) Lariat Luxury Package (54P). Sorry for muddying the waters.
Sponsored