First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT EcoBoost Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tell your dealer they need to add it at their expense when the truck arrives since they obviously removed it from your Oder somewhere along the way
I'm gonna definitely try given that they never told me they were removing it. Like I said before, I'm still taking delivery but they should've at least given me a heads up about it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Iceman09

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
id be more pissed about not getting copilot ASSIST +

the hitch can be easily added at the dealer. for abotu $300 bucks.
For sure! It's definitely not deal breaker, but I wish they would've given me the courtesy. Hopefully they can at least give me a discount on the part since I've installed one before.

OP
OP

Iceman09

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the same thing happen to me. The dealer took it off. Frustrating for sure, but they know you will still take the truck. I sure wasn't walking away.
Oh really? For the hitch as well? I guess this does seem to happen on occasion.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hello!!

I have a '24 Maverick Lariat Hybrid order that just went into production. I was able to finally bring up the window sticker (see below) and I noticed that the tow hitch receiver is not on there. My order had the tow hitch in it, which was confirmed by the order summary provided by the dealership (see below).

Was this perhaps something that was removed by Ford due to supply constraints, just like the 4G LTE Hotspot? If that was the case, I prefer getting scheduled than not, assuming the hitch made the difference. Has anyone seen this happen? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20230704_101925_Messages~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230704_224515_Samsung Notes.jpg
Oh, no. Your dealer removed the option. Only way it was built without it. Ford won't do that. They will build it based on the order given to them. Ask the dealer to see the most recent DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement).
Sponsored