First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just dropping in. I picked up my Maverick XLT a couple of days ago for sticker price. I am in the military stationed in South Korea and they had one left in stock and decided to jump on it. I am typically not a truck guy but am into MTB'ing. The Maverick fits my needs perfectly. A big truck wouldn't do so well on the South Korean roads. I can't wait to start doing some of the upgrades I keep seeing here on the forum!

Andre

Ford Maverick Intro from the R.O.K. IMG_3723.JPEG

Ford Maverick Intro from the R.O.K. IMG_3724.JPEG
Sponsored

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You’re gonna love it! Congratulations…

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So are you taking that to Korea? What's the charge on that haul? Damn....

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where you shipping from to SK and how long will it take?

Sponsored

OP
OP
2toFly

2toFly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where you shipping from to SK and how long will it take?
Already here. Bought it on Post. We have Military Car Sales that sells U.S. spec cars. Its free to ship it home on military orders. Length varies by where you are shipping it to. Can be anywhere from 4 weeks to 10 weeks

LilbluMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I am ever TDY to South Korea and im on base for work. Can we meet up? Hell Im just excited that theres a maverick in South Korea lol

My job is at JBLM and so far there are 3 U.S. government Maverick hybrids and so far im the only civilian with a blue Maverick rest are owned by soliders

OP
OP
2toFly

2toFly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I am ever TDY to South Korea and im on base for work. Can we meet up? Hell Im just excited that theres a maverick in South Korea lol

My job is at JBLM and so far there are 3 U.S. government Maverick hybrids and so far im the only civilian with a blue Maverick rest are owned by soliders
For Sure. I believe I counted 6 on post

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm already in South Korea. We have Military Car Sales that sells U.S. Spec cars and trucks. Tax free!
Well, that's excellent and certainly due. I appreciate what you do for me and my family.

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just dropping in. I picked up my Maverick XLT a couple of days ago for sticker price. I am in the military stationed in South Korea and they had one left in stock and decided to jump on it. I am typically not a truck guy but am into MTB'ing. The Maverick fits my needs perfectly. A big truck wouldn't do so well on the South Korean roads. I can't wait to start doing some of the upgrades I keep seeing here on the forum!

Andre

IMG_3723.JPEG

IMG_3724.JPEG
Congrats and thank you for your service!!

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow, you've got more on Post in the ROK than I've seen here in the States! Welcome to the forum! I had no idea they were so far and wide already.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Already here. Bought it on Post. We have Military Car Sales that sells U.S. spec cars. Its free to ship it home on military orders. Length varies by where you are shipping it to. Can be anywhere from 4 weeks to 10 weeks
Fantastic. I have a grandson at Ft. Carson, CO who will deploy to Korea this summer. Your Maverick is beautiful and know you will enjoy it. Will you be there long, or just short term?

OP
OP
2toFly

2toFly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fantastic. I have a grandson at Ft. Carson, CO who will deploy to Korea this summer. Your Maverick is beautiful and know you will enjoy it. Will you be there long, or just short term?
Long term..2-3 years

Dwaeji

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Andre

IMG_3723.JPEG

IMG_3724.JPEG
If you want

Andre

IMG_3723.JPEG

IMG_3724.JPEG
I'm down in Kunsan and have new Eibach pro lift springs as well as wheels(black rhino boxer) and tires (Kumho AT) for sale if you're interested. (Yes admins, I know there's a forum for sale items, but Korea is kind of a small market, ya know?) 😉

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Andre

IMG_3723.JPEG

IMG_3724.JPEG
Welcome to the club and congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful new ride and thank you for your service!
Sponsored