First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but I ordered the Lasfit T15 cargo lights and reverse lights and had issues.

The cargo lights were way too long for the enclosure, it took a lot of effort to force get the lights in and turned. Was afraid I was going to break something.

The reverse lights were not even remotely the same size and wasn't able to install the lights.

I have a Hybrid Lariat, if that makes a difference. Pretty confused and frustrated why I had these issues when ordering the specified Maverick lights.
Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but I ordered the Lasfit T15 cargo lights and reverse lights and had issues.

The cargo lights were way too long for the enclosure, it took a lot of effort to force get the lights in and turned. Was afraid I was going to break something.

The reverse lights were not even remotely the same size and wasn't able to install the lights.

I have a Hybrid Lariat, if that makes a difference. Pretty confused and frustrated why I had these issues when ordering the specified Maverick lights.
The cargos went in ok for me, but the reverse lights are not correct.

OP
OP
CLH917

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fyi the backups are not correct. I got them yesterday and they will not fit in the socket. I’ve opened a ticket with the customer service. They asked me to get a pic of the stock bulb which I flipped them. Waiting for response
Yep they’ve definitely messed up the bundle, the reverse lights are WT21’s.

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fyi the backups are not correct. I got them yesterday and they will not fit in the socket. I’ve opened a ticket with the customer service. They asked me to get a pic of the stock bulb which I flipped them. Waiting for response
Keep us updated on what happens.

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine came in today, are these the right part number? I noticed that they dont seem to have the yellow LEDs like some photos I’ve seen posted. This is for the then signals

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs image

Ford Maverick Installed: Lasfit 4257 Canbus Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs image

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine came in today, are these the right part number? I noticed that they dont seem to have the yellow LEDs like some photos I’ve seen posted. This is for the then signals

image.jpg

image.jpg
They’re the correct size but these are the full amber, not the white/amber switchback. They’ll run a dimmer orange and flash full intensity orange

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They’re the correct size but these are the full amber, not the white/amber switchback. They’ll run a dimmer orange and flash full intensity orange
Yea, someone on this forum sent me the wrong link. My fault for not looking more closely, already emailed them asking if I can exchange.

Sponsored

LAMAV

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 MK2 Golf GTI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
do these come in amber only? I don't want the switch back but just the amber LED turn signal.