Sponsored

I want to order the Bakflip X4S. Where in stock? A discount would be nailing it…

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think after checking so many reviews, I’m gonna go for the bakflip X4S.

I saw some people got it discounted from realtruck.com emailing:[email protected]
So I have done it too, but no answer, maybe he is not working there anymore or he got too many requests from people of the mavericktruckclub asking for the discount and decided stop answering.

Anyone who had gotten a bedcover recently can advise? The X4S mostly outstock everywhere, discount sounds like gonna be a chimera
Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You could try the regular chat on realtruck for a discount on it they generally discount everything on request. They aren't really a stock item you order them and they are made after you order.

OP
OP
HerrJavier

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine when it was out of stock on bakflip.com back in December. The support reps can place an order for one via email even if it’s backordered. They also gave me a discount as others mentioned.

As a note, their site appears to basically be Real Truck. Even their CS reps had email signatures for Real Truck so they must just operate it as a reskinned storefront.

Ordered mid-December with a 6 week estimate for delivery but got it mid-January. Once it actually shipped, I got it in 2 days.

Oh and you pay when you order - not when it ships if that’s something that bothers you. They can also do it via PayPal and I believe a few other options.
May I ask how much was the discount? I read people in this forum getting the X4S for $850. I guess those were the good old days

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think after checking so many reviews, I’m gonna go for the bakflip X4S.

I saw some people got it discounted from realtruck.com emailing:[email protected]
So I have done it too, but no answer, maybe he is not working there anymore or he got too many requests from people of the mavericktruckclub asking for the discount and decided stop answering.

Anyone who had gotten a bedcover recently can advise? The X4S mostly outstock everywhere, discount sounds like gonna be a chimera
Don't know the fulfillment time, but here's my post on this topic:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ff-the-bakflip-g2-872-89-free-shipping.11515/
Sponsored