Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good day!

EDIT: it is like this for all wheels,

I can finally say that I have my Maverick! I don't post a lot, but I sure do lurk. Seeing all the builds was great and painful at the same time.

I have yet to see this so I'm looking for some input.

When I made my order, front and rear splash guards. Fair enough, see pictures for what I got. I told my dealer these seem off (they're in front of the wheel instead of behind) and incomplete. His response was "the service department said this is correct". I have to go back because they forgot to give me the wheel security locks. But I was curious if anyone could confirm this is indeed the config or if I should push harder.

According to the Ford accessories site - https://accessories.ford.ca/kit-mudflap-nz6z-16a550-ba.html#2022/Maverick

Ford Maverick I just got my Maverick XLT Hybrid w/ Luxury package. Questions about mud flaps PXL_20220507_114646154

Ford Maverick I just got my Maverick XLT Hybrid w/ Luxury package. Questions about mud flaps PXL_20220508_224011822

Ford Maverick I just got my Maverick XLT Hybrid w/ Luxury package. Questions about mud flaps PXL_20220508_224015804
Sponsored

Last edited:

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The front splashes are standard on all Mavs.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No mistake, all of them are like that including my Lariat Hybrid FE. I have them on the rear wheels too.

No worries, it is as designed.

Why? you might ask, dunno. Maybe Ford Customer Service knows.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good day!

I can finally say that I have my Maverick! I don't post a lot, but I sure do lurk. Seeing all the builds was great and painful at the same time.

When I made my order, front and rear splash guards. Fair enough, see pictures for what I got. I told my dealer these seem off (they're in front of the wheel instead of behind) and incomplete. His response was "the service department said this is correct". I have to go back because they forgot to give me the wheel security locks. But I was curious if anyone could confirm this is indeed the config or if I should push harder.
No those are not the splash guards. Those in front of the tires are for aerodynamics for higher MPG numbers.

The splash guards you ordered will go behind the tires.

The service department is wrong and incompetent.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good day!

According to the Ford accessories site - https://accessories.ford.ca/kit-mudflap-nz6z-16a550-ba.html#2022/Maverick

PXL_20220507_114646154.jpg

PXL_20220508_224011822.jpg

PXL_20220508_224015804.jpg
If you ordered splash guards as you show in accessories, you did not get them. Push Hard, very Hard!!!!!

OP
OP

zerosaber

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the response everyone! Heard back. Those guards infront of the wheel is apparently standard for XLT trim and up.

Didn't have to fight the service department, They didn't tell the salesperson fast enough before I left that they're waiting for them to come in as they are dealer installed.
Sponsored

Last edited: