Sponsored

I got my Maverick!! Not the whole story.

MaverickHopefulOwner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am posting this to celebrate and also share my experience. '

The closest dealer to me was Angela Krause Ford Lincoln, but I heard that they jacked up prices for any hot vehicle. That proved to be very true. Rangers, Mavericks, Mustang Mach-Es all 10-15% over MSPR. (Dodged that bullet.) Fun fact they have 9 Mach-Es sitting on the lot with the Market Adjusted Price adding 10k to the price.

Additionally they don't call back people like me buying a sub$$$$$$ vehicle. Proved true. I called and left messages 4 times last year prior to the bank opening up date. Never got a single call back. So, I said F them. I called Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs the second closest dealer. The Jim Ellis dealerships all have solid reps in the ATL. Thought I was good. No, I was lucky. Jim Ellis Ford had sold ZERO Mavericks. So, I was worried that it would ever get built.

My sales rep was sort of ok, assured me when I asked that the price on the signed buyers order would not change. They tried to change it when I went to pick up my pick-up. I showed the Sales Manager the text messages and it was discounted back down to the price I signed for.

First day of driving it and I am very happy!! Good luck to all those still waiting.

Ford Maverick I got my Maverick!! Not the whole story. maverick
Sponsored

Mosin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats on your new Maverick.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am posting this to celebrate and also share my experience. '

The closest dealer to me was Angela Krause Ford Lincoln, but I heard that they jacked up prices for any hot vehicle. That proved to be very true. Rangers, Mavericks, Mustang Mach-Es all 10-15% over MSPR. (Dodged that bullet.) Fun fact they have 9 Mach-Es sitting on the lot with the Market Adjusted Price adding 10k to the price.

Additionally they don't call back people like me buying a sub$$$$$$ vehicle. Proved true. I called and left messages 4 times last year prior to the bank opening up date. Never got a single call back. So, I said F them. I called Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs the second closest dealer. The Jim Ellis dealerships all have solid reps in the ATL. Thought I was good. No, I was lucky. Jim Ellis Ford had sold ZERO Mavericks. So, I was worried that it would ever get built.

My sales rep was sort of ok, assured me when I asked that the price on the signed buyers order would not change. They tried to change it when I went to pick up my pick-up. I showed the Sales Manager the text messages and it was discounted back down to the price I signed for.

First day of driving it and I am very happy!! Good luck to all those still waiting.

maverick.jpeg
Congratulations and enjoy that beautiful ride!