Sponsored

I get hi-beam flashed from on coming traffic all the time?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My daily drivers are from the 90s. The problem is that headlights are just so damn bright now. Oncoming traffic is blinded by ever vehicle from about 2015 and up. Just the way it is. Safer for the driver, and jarring for anyone with a older vehicle. Alot of times on small tighter roads I just have to look out the passenger window and find the side of the road and hope for the best. Trucks with point my lights in the air leveling kits dont help either. Im gonna keep my Tremor level and put air bags in the rear and will not be getting brighter front lights. Tail lights and markers maybe but the fronts are literally as bright as 80s KC Daylighters.
Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah it isn’t just the maverick in my opinion, I’ve found some new RAV4’s and other vehicles to seem quite blinding. It’s basically an arms race now in cities between car headlights, and street lights. It is really hard for the eyes to adjust and pedestrians seem more lost in the dark than ever on a rainy night. Oh well, guess I will be one of the modern bright people soon.