First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sure this has been addressed before but I can't find a good answer searching the forum.

I finally got a build week (5/30), when is a reasonable window to expect delivery to my dealership.

I am supposed to be on vacation end of June and I may be paranoid, but I dont really want my dealer to have my retail order long before I get it.
Sponsored

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with Ford and they told me 8 weeks once you receive your VIN.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably about 2 months. That is figuring 2 weeks to get into production and be built and 5-6 weeks for delivery. All you can do is watch the steps as they happen.
-you got a production date
-now you are looking for the sticker. it appears around production time.
-then you wait for it to be actually in production. check tracking.
-check your truck for modules list being populated. I had over 600 modules. Lariat Lux Hybrid.
-then they will say it is built.
-then they will say it is shipped. Wait 5 weeks.
-then ask your salesperson to track where the truck is.
You can figure where the train dropoff point is by info on your sticker. My truck is at the Shelbyville Rail Dropoff point waiting for a truck to transport it to Cincinnati. There appears to be a trucking transport shortage at this point.
The waiting doesn't get any easier. lol! But all the little checks give us something to do in the meantime and I already sold our second car to carmax.

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck's build week started yesterday, and if it's two months, that's the tail end of our upcoming vacation to France and Belgium (returning 30 Jun). I'll have to talk to my salesman about the timing.

OP
OP

beardedbender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, a little nervous that i'll get a retail order with 200 test drive miles on it.
Sponsored