DANNO008

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger
Hi everyone,
I can get a Maverick from a dealer for $2000.00 over sticker with a delivery date of Jan 15. Or I can order exactly what I want.
Does anyone have an idea how long that would take?
Thank you for any response!
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I'd say on average 4-6 months is a pretty good ballpark estimate. Of course some orders get scheduled sooner and some later but on average 4-6 months.

Mavnick87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XL AWD and was told roughly 4-6 months. I just got my build date and I’m looking at almost exactly a 5 month lead time from order date to delivery date. A couple key factors I used in making my decision was to check for any constraints or limited availability of accessories. You can also save yourself at least a few hundred dollars on a custom order by using x plan pricing. Do a search through the threads for x plan pricing via the mustang club membership.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told 4-5 months at least for my XLT Ecoboost. I’m keeping an eye on local dealers though because some are offering msrp for stock orders.

Sponsored

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I ordered 10/08 in Panama City Beach, Fl. I received my build date of Feb. 21 and also my VIN. I have no idea if it's on-time as my window sticker hasn't been issued. What is the best method to track my build? I'm lost and confused. I can't order the truck I wanted (long wait, non-starter) and I will order it in August when the flood gates open! Good luck and GOD bless to all present and FUTURE Maverick owners! Btw my order was for the base model XL. Bought my mud flaps already so they wouldn't hold up my build. I'll drive this for a year waiting on my Hybrid build (next year?).

Last edited:

ddflies

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hi everyone,
I can get a Maverick from a dealer for $2000.00 over sticker with a delivery date of Jan 15. Or I can order exactly what I want.
Does anyone have an idea how long that would take?
Thank you for any response!
I ordered a Maverick Lariat 1st Edition on 6/21/21. The order tracking page for my truck lists a completion date of 5/1/22. Eleven months. I read somewhere that no new orders are being taken until the Spring of 2023. Good luck!

MunchM

First Name
Megan Munch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered a Maverick Lariat 1st Edition on 6/21/21. The order tracking page for my truck lists a completion date of 5/1/22. Eleven months. I read somewhere that no new orders are being taken until the Spring of 2023. Good luck!

I ordered an XLT on July 17, 2021 they said estimated delivery would of been March 26th but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. I live in Central Florida.

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are also in Central Florida...
10-23-21 ordered basic Hybrid XL w/no constraints. As of phone call to Ford customer service on 4-25-22, still no VIN number.
Sponsored