First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Due to the scheduling stop of the hybrids I'm seriously considering changing my order to an Ecoboost.

Anyone change their order on Wednesday, and still get picked up on Thursday?
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Due to the scheduling stop of the hybrids I'm seriously considering changing my order to an Ecoboost.

I have seen people post they made a change on a constraint and received a schedule email the next day. I removed my tonneau cover today and hope it makes a difference for me on Thursday.

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
Changed Monday, all I can do is cross fingers.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changed nothing. Hybrid FE in Carbonized Grey with no other add-ons. This time next year I hope to be driving it!

OP
OP

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changed nothing. Hybrid FE in Carbonized Grey with no other add-ons. This time next year I hope to be driving it!
Hybrid XLT right now, but my current car didn't want to start this morning (battery) so I may be giving it up for something else, If I can't get scheduled soon...

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid XLT right now, but my current car didn't want to start this morning (battery) so I may be giving it up for something else, If I can't get scheduled soon...
Battery replacement isn't too bad a fix if that's all it is. Hang on if you can! We all really hope that the wait will be worth it!

OP
OP

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Battery replacement isn't too bad a fix if that's all it is. Hang on if you can! We all really hope that the wait will be worth it!
The battery is easy, but it has 150k and I drive 120/day... What's next is my issue...

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
The battery is easy, but it has 150k and I drive 120/day... What's next is my issue...
I'm in the same (sinking?) boat. I have a VW Jetta with 175K guzzling/burning/leaking oil. And I also drive ~120 mi/day 5-6 days per week.
I've been looking at escapes but when I heard Ford teasing the Maverick in May, and waited anxiously for the announcement, I knew the Maverick was meant for me.
But sooner than later.
Here's hoping the Jetta holds out.
I'm seriously considering dropping the Tonneau cover....

OP
OP

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same (sinking?) boat. I have a VW Jetta with 175K guzzling/burning/leaking oil. And I also drive ~120 mi/day 5-6 days per week.
I've been looking at escapes but when I heard Ford teasing the Maverick in May, and waited anxiously for the announcement, I knew the Maverick was meant for me.
But sooner than later.
Here's hoping the Jetta holds out.
I'm seriously considering dropping the Tonneau cover....

Did you go hybrid or Ecoboost?

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just one moment, I think to change from Hybrid to Ecoboost. But why? I want Maverick because of the Hybrid. If no Hybrid Maverick, I think I will just jump the boat. I won't consider Ford anymore.

Sponsored
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Don't make any changes once scheduled. My Hybrid order was set for 10/4, made a change and never got rescheduled. I'm out of the sweepstakes but if you have to go Ecoboost to get the truck made, I think settling for what you don't want, driving it over the next 3-5 years is worst than not having the truck at all.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't make any changes once scheduled. My Hybrid order was set for 10/4, made a change and never got rescheduled. I'm out of the sweepstakes but if you have to go Ecoboost to get the truck made, I think settling for what you don't want, driving it over the next 3-5 years is worst than not having the truck at all.
AGREE!

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Do you believe scheduling has stopped for the Hybrid Mavericks? That isn’t true. Ford is no longer taking orders but they are continuing to schedule Hybrids. Unless you are talking about 3 week schedule break for all Ford Mavericks over the holidays. You will see more scheduled on Jan 13th. If you change it to
an EcoBoost it may still take 2-5 months to get scheduled and there is no going back to a hybrid. That is unless you wait for a 2023 model and the process starts over again.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you believe scheduling has stopped for the Hybrid Mavericks? That isn’t true. Ford is no longer taking orders but they are continuing to schedule Hybrids. Unless you are talking about 3 week schedule break for all Ford Mavericks over the holidays. You will see more scheduled on Jan 13th. If you change it to
an EcoBoost it may still take 2-5 months to get scheduled and there is no going back to a hybrid. That is unless you wait for a 2023 model and the process starts over again.
Original post was from September when, yes, there was a week hybrids weren't scheduled. The 'Similar Threads' feature has people posting in months old threads so you need to check post dates.
Sponsored