First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you in Columbus? I went through Hubler Franklin and had a great experience.
Yeah, at this point the ship has sailed on the purchase, but that's great to know for future recalls and service work. My in-laws have worked with Skillman for years, so once I ruled out Columbus, I just went with the name I knew. Franklin could've saved me a few minutes...
Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, at this point the ship has sailed on the purchase, but that's great to know for future recalls and service work. My in-laws have worked with Skillman for years, so once I ruled out Columbus, I just went with the name I knew. Franklin could've saved me a few minutes...
Let me know when you get it if you would. I would love to see one in person. My build week is 11/1

fivehoyts

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul !/Chevy Trailblazer/Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order from Inskeep Ford in Greenfield in August. The dealer said that I am probably looking at ealy December. It will be a Christmas present for me. I ordered an Area 51 Hybrid XLT luxury with sunroof, with bed extender and soft top. I saw a video tonight on the AWD getting 31 mpg combined and I now wonder if I should have ordered the 2.0 Ecoboost AWD. For those that got their orders already scheduled, was there a time to confirm and/allowed to make any changes?

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed my order from Inskeep Ford in Greenfield in August. The dealer said that I am probably looking at ealy December. It will be a Christmas present for me. I ordered an Area 51 Hybrid XLT luxury with sunroof, with bed extender and soft top. I saw a video tonight on the AWD getting 31 mpg combined and I now wonder if I should have ordered the 2.0 Ecoboost AWD. For those that got their orders already scheduled, was there a time to confirm and/allowed to make any changes?
It's hard to say, as I need the AWD and was therefore never looking at the hybrid, but I ordered late July and prior to actually receiving a build week I called the dealer a few times to try to add or remove a couple items that were holding up production (namely the tonneau) and keep asking about various configurations. Once I was scheduled I figured I was "locked in" on my build - didn't want to risk any changes at that point. I was shocked at how quickly I received a build date, though. Ordered 7/27, received notice from Ford on 8/12 of a 10/4 build. Still waiting obviously for the update that it's built and shipped, but I'm pretty content with how the process has been going for me.

I have a cyber orange XLT w/ lux pkg, AWD, 4k tow, co-pilot, and a tailgate lock. I ordered a hard rolling tonneau initially, but subsequently removed that in lieu of ordering the same one in all black (which I like better) directly from the manufacturer. I also argued back and forth a few times about how for the all options selected, it's crazy to me that a full size spare isn't included, but ultimately left that off the order. May end up grabbing one of those down the road, I suppose.

I think if you can live with the Ecoboost, all signs point to that being available much sooner. If they'd had AWD, I'd have much rather gone that route. You may even get your hands on one dealer ordered somewhere. It seems like some MTC members have been doing that or placing new orders, which as far as I can tell leaves their initial orders in the queue, too.

Sponsored

ledger9427

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla, 2022 Maverick XLT EB
Fort Wayne Indiana here. Not sure how I missed this thread...
I got a build week 2 Thursday's ago of 11/1, hoping get my Maverick before the end of the year.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email for me yesterday. Because I have a First Edition Hybrid ordered I'm operating with the expectation that I won't get my truck until late Winter or early Spring.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fort Wayne Indiana here. Not sure how I missed this thread...
I got a build week 2 Thursday's ago of 11/1, hoping get my Maverick before the end of the year.

Our trucks will probably be on the same train.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I believe you can make changes until ford pulls it down.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be on the lookout of your trucks while I semi patiently wait for mine!

Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Andy moore ford has a maverick in stock

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Andy moore ford has a maverick in stock
If you're heading out to test it out at some point, feedback is appreciated!

I don't have time to make that trip just to find out it's sold already haha

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yeah I really don't either coaching football. I may drive up there today just to look at one.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

i saw its listed at 26000 for a xl so they are marking them up.

Chas995

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i saw its listed at 26000 for a xl so they are marking them up.
Went out to Andy Mohr this morning looking for the white XL. Didn't find it out on the lot but did find an alto blue XLT awd. It was unlocked so got to look around inside and sit in the front and back seats. Very impressed.
Sponsored