First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul !/Chevy Trailblazer/Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you that placed your order. Did you lock in pricing? I just gave my drivers license and the dealership supposedly placed the order on my behalf, but I see on Facebook stories where some dealers have raised the prices considerably when they came in. I am just wondering if prices stay the same from the time you ordered, or do they go up from Jun-Aug (for example) so that the consumer pays a higher prices (if higher) at the time of delivery when it finally does come in? If demand is high, would the market price also go up?
Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those of you that placed your order. Did you lock in pricing? I just gave my drivers license and the dealership supposedly placed the order on my behalf, but I see on Facebook stories where some dealers have raised the prices considerably when they came in. I am just wondering if prices stay the same from the time you ordered, or do they go up from Jun-Aug (for example) so that the consumer pays a higher prices (if higher) at the time of delivery when it finally does come in? If demand is high, would the market price also go up?
I locked mine in but i am only paying invoice...and i have messages with the prices of my truck...im working through because of a sponsership and this will be the second purchase through the dealership group since July. If they dont honor it I will be in contact with the owner and or walk away.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a call from my dealer at Ben Davis Ford, that my order for the XLT, 2.5 has gotten moved to 02 priority code from 19 by Ford. So crossing fingers that means mine should go into production soon.

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our local Elkhart Ford dealership with whom we have ordered our own Hybrid Maverick notified me this morning that the dealership had received overnight their first dealer stock Maverick. Our salesperson asked if I would like to view and test drive. Needless to say my wife and I were there in a few hours. The unit that they had received was of course the Ecoboost XLT with 4k tow package and AWD. I stand 6 ft and my wife at 5 ft. We both fell in LOVE with the Maverick. We could not believe how much more space it has than what we envisioned through photos. Both of us found after adjusting the drivers seat that the truck is really easy to drive for both of us. My wife commented about the floor being deep after stepping over the door sill. There is plenty of leg room and found the interior space a lot more generous than our existing Buick Encore. Needless to say we are really anxious to receive our own Maverick. It’s a great truck !!

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call D253FB75-0CDB-4E31-983F-1F1B026E14B8

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just saw a ton of fords rolling up the train tracks heading to indy.

Sponsored

sirphobos1

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Camaro, 2020 Toyota Rav 4
Not mine, but I managed to finally see one in person at Capitol City the other day.
Not a peep on my Hybrid Lariat. Who knows? Maybe by spring..? Ugh.

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 20211012_165049

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I have a signed purchase order with the MSRP on the bottom, but we haven't truly "locked in" a price. The dealer offered to take off "a few hundred" for sticking with them over going through Chapman or whatever like so many online did, but that offer was just verbal so I don't have high hopes. I have confirmed with them that they will absolutely not be marking up the truck or doing any adjustments for retail orders.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I have a signed purchase order with the MSRP on the bottom, but we haven't truly "locked in" a price. The dealer offered to take off "a few hundred" for sticking with them over going through Chapman or whatever like so many online did, but that offer was just verbal so I don't have high hopes. I have confirmed with them that they will absolutely not be marking up the truck or doing any adjustments for retail orders.
they told me that when I was just looking the other day.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Three Mavs just arrived moments ago at Skillman Ford on US 31 in Franklin (1250 US-31, Greenwood, IN 46143). I just happened to be on the phone with them when they got in.

Not sure if they're dealer stock or retails, and the guy said to ask for Josh to see them, but have at it, people!!

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well i hope my maverick delivery is fast...ironically i totalled my car Thursday coming home from looking at a maverick in greenwood. Needless to say my desire to see one again in person cost me my trade in. Lady slammed on her break in front of me on a green light no one was hurt..

Sponsored

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spotted one in the wild today at Skillman Hoosier Ford in Martinsville. AWD 4k with a 3k mark up. Waiting on my hybrid so I can flat tow it. Sat in it and it was really comfortable. More spacious than I had figured and the XL tires and wheel look bigger than in pictures! Can’t wait for my hybrid to show up like 3 decades from now 🤣

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 7E939DF8-A9CD-43BA-B951-AAC0A294AB17

IndyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid, 08 BMW 335, 67 Mercury Cougar
Went to my dealership (Bill Estes, Brownsburg) the other day to add the hitch receiver to my order. I asked if they had received any Mavericks yet, and they said they've had 4 come through. 3 customer orders and 1 inventory. Guess I should have stayed in contact to see one. I did ask them if they would call me when the next one(s) come in.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went to my dealership (Bill Estes, Brownsburg) the other day to add the hitch receiver to my order. I asked if they had received any Mavericks yet, and they said they've had 4 come through. 3 customer orders and 1 inventory. Guess I should have stayed in contact to see one. I did ask them if they would call me when the next one(s) come in.
I think Skillman in Greenwood has one currently that's not spoken for. They did the other day, anyway.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost