olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went out to Andy Mohr this morning looking for the white XL. Didn't find it out on the lot but did find an alto blue XLT awd. It was unlocked so got to look around inside and sit in the front and back seats. Very impressed.
Nice was there decent room in the back?
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice was there decent room in the back?
I also saw that one on person - first one I've seen in person. The small but still utilitarian size is definitely going to work for me whenever it ends up being built. I did, though,only see he outside. This one had the bed extender as well.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks
I also saw that one on person - first one I've seen in person. The small but still utilitarian size is definitely going to work for me whenever it ends up being built. I did, though,only see he outside. This one had the bed extender as well.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got off the phone with my dealer - on their end they're seeing a projected build start of 10/8. Also, they've had one stock order come in so far; three interested buyers, it was sold and off the lot within 2 hours of delivery, WITH a $3k market adjustment.

I'm told retail orders will definitely not have any adjustment, but I figured that's good to know. My dealer is in the Indianapolis area.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got off the phone with my dealer - on their end they're seeing a projected build start of 10/8. Also, they've had one stock order come in so far; three interested buyers, it was sold and off the lot within 2 hours of delivery, WITH a $3k market adjustment.

I'm told retail orders will definitely not have any adjustment, but I figured that's good to know. My dealer is in the Indianapolis area.
Darn thats its gone. I want to see one.

Sponsored

ledger9427

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla, 2022 Maverick XLT EB
was sold and off the lot within 2 hours of delivery, WITH a $3k market adjustment.
Man, that’s crazy. I can’t imagine paying 3k more for a vehicle than what others are, and not even getting to decide what the build specs are… keeping the “stealership” model running strong for sure.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, that’s crazy. I can’t imagine paying 3k more for a vehicle than what others are, and not even getting to decide what the build specs are… keeping the “stealership” model running strong for sure.
Honestly, I'm alright with it. If people want to wait like the rest of us and pay the straight MSRP to order one, go right ahead. While I'm sure the dealer makes something on retail orders, on the few that Ford is allowing them to order and sell themselves, it makes sense to me that they mark them up a bit; particularly if people are willing (very) to pay that. It may be worth the fairly instant gratification for some people for whom money isn't much of an issue. Obviously no one's forced to pay that mark up.

What I wouldn't appreciate is the dealership trying to mark mine up after the fact, or Ford allowing the majority of early builds to go to dealers over those of us who have already been waiting "in line". I feel a little bad for the traditional dealership losing out on their usual slice of the pie, but I also think that business model needs to be updated and some overhead needs to come back out and end up lowering car costs for people if manufacturers want to successfully compete today.

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In the region! I ordered my XL AWD Velocity Blue on 07/23. Built 09/22. It has shipped from the plant and is expected at the dealer 10-14 or 10-20. I spoke with the dealer today and they said they expect it next week. I ordered from Heller Ford Elpaso, IL. They are fantastic to deal with. No complaints at all. I found them on Cars.com. They have always given me good service so I went back for another.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Skillman greenwood just had one roll of the truck. Will be on the lot in the morning.

Sponsored

Frank Alan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/19 hybrid XLT with lux pkg and 360 plus rear sliding window. Found out last night that my dealer in Lebanon sold out to another larger dealership. Hopping new dealership will get some additional allocations from Ford. Maybe get lucky and see my Maverick before years end.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 6/19 hybrid XLT with lux pkg and 360 plus rear sliding window. Found out last night that my dealer in Lebanon sold out to another larger dealership. Hopping new dealership will get some additional allocations from Ford. Maybe get lucky and see my Maverick before years end.
Before long indy area will all be ownrf by a few groups

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It still there as of 3:30 i just looked at it. Picture do not do them justice.

there a santa cruz there to...those are ugly.
Sponsored