Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everybody,

I'm Isaiah, one of the sales consultants at Hamblock Ford in Belvidere, IL. If anybody in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, or Chicagoland area is looking to place an order for a 2023 Ford Maverick, I am your man! At Hamblock Ford, we are honoring MSRP on every single Ford Maverick order we take. I'm an expert on everything Maverick, and can help guide you through the ordering process. If you have any questions or would like to get put on my list to place an order, please feel free to contact me. My email is [email protected], store phone number is 815-544-2138 (Ask for Isaiah), and we are located at 1800 N State St in Belvidere, IL (Just outside of Rockford, IL). Thank you future Maverick owners!
Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Everybody,

I'm Isaiah, one of the sales consultants at Hamblock Ford in Belvidere, IL. If anybody in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, or Chicagoland area is looking to place an order for a 2023 Ford Maverick, I am your man! At Hamblock Ford, we are honoring MSRP on every single Ford Maverick order we take. I'm an expert on everything Maverick, and can help guide you through the ordering process. If you have any questions or would like to get put on my list to place an order, please feel free to contact me. My email is [email protected], store phone number is 815-544-2138 (Ask for Isaiah), and we are located at 1800 N State St in Belvidere, IL (Just outside of Rockford, IL). Thank you future Maverick owners!
Isaiah, do you know the exact date 2023 orders can be made? Some are saying September 15.

OP
OP
Isaiah_at_Hamblock

Isaiah_at_Hamblock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Isaiah, do you know the exact date 2023 orders can be made? Some are saying September 15.
As of right now, September 15th is the day. There's always the possibility of Ford pushing it back again, but it looks like we are on track for September 15th!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You might want to post up your dealer fees and required, if any, add-ons. Doesnā€™t do much good to sign a deal for MSRP only to find out when itā€™s on the lot that the dealer fee is $900 and then $2500 for crap like LoJack and wheel insurance. Also if you require a deposit, how much, and if it is refundable.

We certainly should welcome more good dealers to have a presence here so donā€™t take this post the wrong way. Just want to make sure everyone has a complete picture.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You might want to post up your dealer fees and required, if any, add-ons. Doesnā€™t do much good to sign a deal for MSRP only to find out when itā€™s on the lot that the dealer fee is $900 and then $2500 for crap like LoJack and wheel insurance. Also if you require a deposit, how much, and if it is refundable.

We certainly should welcome more good dealers to have a presence here so donā€™t take this post the wrong way. Just want to make sure everyone has a complete picture.
Also nitpicking a bit, but it would be great for them to say "MSRP at time of order". Since we have seen some dealers say "woah woah woah, when I said MSRP, I meant at time of delivery with no price protection allowed".

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also nitpicking a bit, but it would be great for them to say "MSRP at time of order". Since we have seen some dealers say "woah woah woah, when I said MSRP, I meant at time of delivery with no price protection allowed".
Indeed. We have a certain dealership here with a significant amount of orders for members and they wonā€™t even answer price protection questions.

OP
OP
Isaiah_at_Hamblock

Isaiah_at_Hamblock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

No problem! We require a $100 refundable deposit to place the order, and have no goofy dealer fees. MSRP plus tax, title, and license.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No problem! We require a $100 refundable deposit to place the order, and have no goofy dealer fees. MSRP plus tax, title, and license.
Good deal. This is the stuff we like to hear.

jim13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you take X plan pricing? If so, is it needed at the time of order?