Sponsored

Hi~Box AI Box, cheap media player to add more functionality to the Ford Maverick infotainment screen.

Sirslayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a first impression review of Hi-Box AI box for your Ford Maverick. For those who wants to add more functionality to your infotainment screen, AI boxes has been a the new trend to add media capabilities to your infotainment screen. I can play YouTube videos and watch videos which the current non-sync cant do . Most AI boxes have an android chipset and operating system. The AI boxes are made from many manufacturers and the top of the line models comes with hdmi and hotspots plus adds CarPlay and auto Android wireless abilities and video capabilities on your plan Jane infotainment screen. The top of the line AI Boxs can cost hundreds of dollars and going cheap can hamper the experience. Well I found a cheap AI box from HMYC for 79 dollars and I was really impressed on my first time using the AI Box. I’ve included a YouTube video on my first time using the AI Box but overall I’m impressed and can’t wait to purchase a higher end AI box now knowing what to look for .. AI box is a media player that’s adds more functionality to your setup and not all infotainment adds on devices can play media but give you wireless access to connect your phone to your Ford Maverick. AI boxes do add media capabilities and some AI boxes can double as a tv device for your home tv setup. Since I just got this AI box just a few hours ago , here is my first impression review..

Wireless CarPlay Android AUTO Multimedia Video Ai Box Dongle, Built-in Android Closed System/YouTube/Netflix, Support TF Card 5Ghz WiFi Auto Connect No Delay for All Cars Model with OEM Wired CarPlay https://a.co/d/5XD0qRT
Sponsored