First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I'm Jeff, from the 'burbs just southwest of Pittsburgh. I've been visiting the site for almost two years now, but I finally got around to joining. Why now? Well, the Maverick I first ordered all the way back in October 2021 has finally arrived at the dealer, and I'll be picking it up on Friday! So now I should have a few things to talk about.
Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome Jeff! You have really good taste in Mavericks :) Enjoy your new ride!

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats and enjoy!!

Sponsored

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congradulations - but it's so disheartening to know someone who ordered their truck 11 months before I did is just getting it now.
They still don't have all the first year 2022 ("rolled over" to 2023) orders out yet?
My god I'm looking at May of 2024.
Sigh.

Last edited:

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Former yinzer here. Congratulations.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Holy Smolies! You ordered 10/21 and are just getting your truck. God bless your patient soul.

I ordered 8/21 and had it 5/22. My head would have exploded waiting like you did.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I'm Jeff, from the 'burbs just southwest of Pittsburgh. I've been visiting the site for almost two years now, but I finally got around to joining. Why now? Well, the Maverick I first ordered all the way back in October 2021 has finally arrived at the dealer, and I'll be picking it up on Friday! So now I should have a few things to talk about.
It was nice to see your pot. I haven't spoken pittsburghese in many years.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tada-no-hito

tada-no-hito

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where did you order from, I got mine from moon ford and it came in like 4 months!
I got mine from Woltz & Wind in Heidelberg. But mine is an XLT Hybrid with Lux package, which hit the Constraint Trifecta of the ‘22 model year.

OP
OP
tada-no-hito

tada-no-hito

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy Smolies! You ordered 10/21 and are just getting your truck. God bless your patient soul.

I ordered 8/21 and had it 5/22. My head would have exploded waiting like you did.
I was getting kind of annoyed, especially when I had to roll over to ‘23. But at least my prior ride (2015 Forester) was still in great shape, or I would have gone completely nuts.

OP
OP
tada-no-hito

tada-no-hito

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congradulations - but it's so disheartening to know someone who ordered their truck 11 months before I did is just getting it now.
They still don't have all the first year 2022 ("rolled over" to 2023) orders out yet?
My god I'm looking at May of 2024.
Sigh.
What did you order? I had one of the worst combos for constrained items (Hybrid/XLT/Lux), but things are looking much better now.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:giggle:
What did you order? I had one of the worst combos for constrained items (Hybrid/XLT/Lux), but things are looking much better now.
XL Hybrid White copilot 360 spray in bedliner rear sliding window hitch receiver engine block heater & 110 inside outlet.
Yeah I know. But rather than strip it down to get something I don't want in a year I figured I'd wait to get something I do want in 2 years.
I don't get people striping it down to just get it. Especially changing the hybrid to the gas only - that would kill it for me. And upper trim levels would probably get it quicker but I dont like the interior colors or the alum wheels and I'm cheap.
So it's the base model with 6 options - about the same cost as the XLT with no options. So not a good choice to get it huh?
Nice color and you got the rear sliding window, I don't see many getting that - and they never said that was ever a constraint issue.

Last edited: