Sponsored

Help! My wife is holding my Maverick order hostage!

Hanto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may have misread something here to come to this scenario but... is it possible YOU actually wanted a FE Alto Blue but since there wasn't one you ordered a build with same stuff (minus the graphics, maybe you had aspirations to include similar graphics after Tim said in a video that his aftermarket shop can probably do similar) but then had a change of heart after RR looked more attractive for some reason but since FE Mavs can't be ordered anymore you concocted this weird little scheme?

I'm probably thinking cynically but this feels too unreal and more like a half-baked kid's scheme dealing with an early onset of buyer's remorse. Again, sorry if I took this in wrong (especially looking at just the first post and your 'breakdown' of your situation on page 4).
Sponsored

OP
OP

GJohnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 Taurus SHO, '68 Galaxie 500 conv, '18 BMW 340i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may have misread something here to come to this scenario but... is it possible YOU actually wanted a FE Alto Blue but since there wasn't one you ordered a build with same stuff (minus the graphics, maybe you had aspirations to include similar graphics after Tim said in a video that his aftermarket shop can probably do similar) but then had a change of heart after RR looked more attractive for some reason but since FE Mavs can't be ordered anymore you concocted this weird little scheme?

I'm probably thinking cynically but this feels too unreal and more like a half-baked kid's scheme dealing with an early onset of buyer's remorse. Again, sorry if I took this in wrong (especially looking at just the first post and your 'breakdown' of your situation on page 4).
No, both my wife and I wanted the RR FE from the start, with the intent that the truck would be her car, but then when told we just missed the FE ordering window and couldn't get the RR, she didn't want it, and I didn't know which second-choice color I wanted, so I just ordered AB temporarily, though I just today changed it to HPR. I don't really even care for the FE graphics - it was always just about the RR color to make it her car.

In hind sight, my post was a poor attempt at trying to be clever and convince an RR FE buyer who's now thinking they might want a different color to consider trading, as my Lariat order has everything the FE has other than the color and graphics.

I'll follow through with the purchase regardless, but if my wife still doesn't want it after we get it, and I find the rare used 3-pedal car I'm looking for (could take up to a couple years), I may be selling the Maverick sooner than later.

Note to self - quit trying to be clever on the Mavericktruckclub forum. ;)

Dfw Maverick

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4
Trade the old bat....
Sponsored