Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Hey Discount Tire!
Can you throw me a discount at the Alcoa TN. Store on a set of Majesty tires for another vehicle
I will be happy to assist in any way I can. Sending a DM your way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
I don't know if I said this on this thread, or not. But I recently got a set of Michelin Defender 2's for my Mav from discount. I've been a customer for the 20 years. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your patronage! Much appreciated. I look forward to hearing how your tires perform/wear over time.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Let us know what snows are on sale in the fall. I have a spare set of steelies to swap come winter.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, we'd like to look further into this. Hope you don't mind us sending a DM to gather more information .

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Let us know what snows are on sale in the fall. I have a spare set of steelies to swap come winter.
Thank you for considering us for your next set of tires, Timothyd!

We'll be sure to post up come fall when the winter deals start coming to fruition (y)

DR_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
I purchased our ladt three sets of tires from Discount Tires. Had them mounted at the Discount Tire store in Greenville, NC. Extremely fast service. Very friendly and efficient staff. In and out in about 30 minutes.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
I purchased our ladt three sets of tires from Discount Tires. Had them mounted at the Discount Tire store in Greenville, NC. Extremely fast service. Very friendly and efficient staff. In and out in about 30 minutes.
Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Sponsored

Last edited: