Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Maverick Truck Club's newest official sponsors!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Jordan, Joe and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be ordering tires/wheels next month. I typically order through Discount, but am not sure you have the wheels I want. Glad to have you guys on the site. I am just down the street from HQ!

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I recently bought some all terrains from you guys and it was a great experience. No hiccups at all. AT tires were at a great price, free shipping and it got to me pretty quick.

I would reccomend! 5 STARS!!

Looking forward to getting another pair from you guys for my maverick!

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello, everyone!

A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

Welcome to the club, looking forward to your professional tips and expertise!

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, everyone!

A little about us...

Since Discount Tire now owns Tire Rack are all purchases from Tire Rack honored at Discount Tire? Ex. Warranty, flat repair, replacement...
I will be driving to the west coast next summer and if I have tire issues can I stop at Discount Tire for Tire Rack warranty/flat service?

Sponsored

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious - went to the Discount Tire website and saw a link to Tire Rack. Are both companies part of the same organization?

EDIT: Never mind - discovered that Discount Tire bought Tire Rack at the end of 2021.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to see you guys here. You have been my go-to tire store for years. I discovered you by accident when I had a flat across the street from one of your stores while on vacation. I made it across, had it fixed and when I went to pay was told no charge. You have always exceeded expectations and will be such a great addition to the forum.

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Discount Tire Rocks. I have purchased several sets of tires from these guys. I am so glad Discount Tire is now in St. Louis. Just recently, traveling from Denver to St. Louis, I picked up a nail in my Maverick tire in Kansas City, drove to the nearest Discount Tire in North Kansas City, pulled in, tire fixed within 45 minutes, and back on the road. No charge to fix that tire..I will always buy from these guys. Great company.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Engine
Undecided
I will be ordering tires/wheels next month. I typically order through Discount, but am not sure you have the wheels I want. Glad to have you guys on the site. I am just down the street from HQ!
Thank you for your continued support, Luke! You may have seen this in the news, we are building a new HQ just East of the 51.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/12/28/discount-tire-build-new-corporate-headquarters-phoenix/

Would love to help with the new tire/wheel combo and we can special order many wheel brands/models not listed on our website. Shoot us a PM with what you're eyeing, happy to see what I can do.

I recently bought some all terrains from you guys and it was a great experience. No hiccups at all. AT tires were at a great price, free shipping and it got to me pretty quick.

I would reccomend! 5 STARS!!

Looking forward to getting another pair from you guys for my maverick!
That's awesome to hear, Roli - we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future! Shoot us a PM when you're in market again, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Welcome to the club, looking forward to your professional tips and expertise!
Thank you, Richard! Glad to be part of the community :cool:

Since Discount Tire now owns Tire Rack are all purchases from Tire Rack honored at Discount Tire? Ex. Warranty, flat repair, replacement...
I will be driving to the west coast next summer and if I have tire issues can I stop at Discount Tire for Tire Rack warranty/flat service?
Great questions, Randy!

Our brick and mortar stores will certainly assist with flat repairs at no additional charge and any manufacturer warranty claims. Road hazard claims through Tire Rack are processed through a third party, however your our stores can help facilitate this claim as well.

😉

Just curious - went to the Discount Tire website and saw a link to Tire Rack. Are both companies part of the same organization?

EDIT: Never mind - discovered that Discount Tire bought Tire Rack at the end of 2021.
That's correct! Tire Rack is now a part of the Discount Tire family. 😎

Glad to see you guys here. You have been my go-to tire store for years. I discovered you by accident when I had a flat across the street from one of your stores while on vacation. I made it across, had it fixed and when I went to pay was told no charge. You have always exceeded expectations and will be such a great addition to the forum.
That's so awesome to hear, Jesse - appreciate you sharing!

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 15 years ago now. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went in and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Thank you for your continued support!

Discount Tire Rocks. I have purchased several sets of tires from these guys. I am so glad Discount Tire is now in St. Louis. Just recently, traveling from Denver to St. Louis, I picked up a nail in my Maverick tire in Kansas City, drove to the nearest Discount Tire in North Kansas City, pulled in, tire fixed within 45 minutes, and back on the road. No charge to fix that tire..I will always buy from these guys. Great company.
Right on, Bobby! Glad to hear the crew in North Kansas City got you taken care of and back on the road safely. If you ever need anything from our end, please don't hesitate to shoot us a PM here on the forum.

Thank you for the continued support!

my wheels were ordered from my local @Discount Tire.
A51.jpg
Love it; the Konig Freeform looks sharp 😎

Thank you for sharing, Haas and for choosing Discount Tire!

Last edited:

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is awesome I have bought many sets of wheels and tires from you guys, 2 sets for my silverado, 1 set for my lexus, and then one set for my Edge ST I just traded in on my new 23 Maverick. I do plan on using those TSW wheels on this maverick but I want to change tire size and brand so Ill be sure to again come to yall for those.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Cool! I've spent thousands on tires with you guys over the years. Great selection, prices, and service.

Great to see you on here.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SO, are there special discounts to MTC members??

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello, everyone!

A little about us...

When are you going to start making some Maverick XLT or Lariot style wheels ?? Would like to upgrade from the steelies on the XL to the XLT style wheels but they are very hard to find.
Sponsored