First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SgtLip, Will do, still transferring the funds from our local Bank to USAA, but once it's there, I will be contacting our Finance guy to see what he can do.

Bret, I stopped by there on Wednesday and spoke to Jim Kempton, he's who told me they were getting the 1st edition in Oct. I asked him to let me know when it arrives, I guess we'll see when the time comes!

Personally, I'm in no hurry. I watched a YT video yesterday they was talking about the funky cubby next to the 8" screen on the dash. One of the comments asked about the possibility of them putting the larger 10" Sync 4 screen in the next model year. I noticed even the lowest trim Bronco has Sync 4 and a 10" screen! You would have though it would have been offered as part of the Lariat package. I may just wait till mid-year or even the 2023 model year to see if it's offered.
Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Navarre, FL here, so far have not placed an order. Gary Smith Ford in FWB is supposed to be getting a 1st Edition around the 5th of October, so will take a look and then decide what to order. I'm currently leaning toward a Hybrid lariat in Alto Blue with the Luxury Package. Gary Smith Ford said their dealer fees are $880.00. I will probably shop around before I actually place an order, I know there are dealer in Mobile, AL and Panama City that don't have ridicules dealer fees, so will probably drive a little to save the dealer fees!

As for Carvana, I just sold my 2016 Chevy Colorado to them for $26,000. Smoothest transaction I've ever had! I paid $23,000 for it 5½ years ago and our 21K miles on it! There is a good possibility I may not even order until sometime next year, so rather than loose up to $10K by waiting to trade, I took advantage of the current used truck pricing and made a little! That money will sit in some high yield instrument and earn interest until I'm ready to purchase!
Great choice! That's exactly what I ordered:
Alto Blue
Lariat Lux Package
Co-Pilot 360
Hybrid

I originally had ordered a few accessories: Hard Roll Tonneau, WeatherTech Floor mats, splash guards and hood deflector.

I went to my dealer this morning and removed all accessories. The dealer said that the accessories may have long deliveries and it will not be scheduled for production until all of the accessories can be secured.
And you never know, they could receive a truckload of accessory parts tomorrow (I doubt it but hope I'm wrong).
I want my truck more than a few silly accessories. I can add them later when they become available. They simply aren't available now and no one can seem to confirm when these optional components are expected to arrive.

I then went to the Parts Dept. and they confirmed that Ford has not released any accessory parts for the Maverick. I was going to go ahead an order these parts but they can't be ordered yet.

Let's see if it makes a difference for production selection on a Lariat Hybrid with Luxury Package, Co-Pilot 360 (no accessories).

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was going to order some accessories as well (Bed extender & Mud Flaps), but quite honestly, once these start rolling off the line, the aftermarket parts developers are going to be all over them and it won't take long for them to have aftermarket parts available at a lower price, and possibly before Ford even has them in they own Parts Dept!

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Ok so just got a message from my salesperson there will be a trainer at Sam Galloway Ford in Fort Myers on Friday supposed to be there 9am-1pm

Last edited:

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Headed to Sam Galloway to check out a mav. Anyone want me to look at anything or take any pictures of things for them?

Sponsored

valeriews

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I'm in the Fort Myers area and ordered a Hybrid Lariot Base with 360, floor mats, tow kit, and hood deflector. Ordered 9/3/21 and got my build email yesterday for 11/8 :) I bought at Sam Galloway Ford, and they have been easy to deal with. Bought a Bronco Sport from then over the weekend for the hubby.

tdor25

First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Clermont here. Wasted a week waiting for Ford of clermont to get their act together. Called sun state Ford and they got it ordered in 5 mins.
Xlt hybrid basic package no add ons. Being built the week of 10/11. Ordered 6/18.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clermont here. Wasted a week waiting for Ford of clermont to get their act together. Called sun state Ford and they got it ordered in 5 mins.
Xlt hybrid basic package no add ons. Being built the week of 10/11. Ordered 6/18.
That's awesome - you guys hit the right model for scheduling - XL and XLT Hybrid. I placed my order on July 19th - just waiting for some Lariat Lux Hybrids to be scheduled.

Sponsored

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fort Walton here, ordered/confirmed 26 July. (Hybrid) with hard tri-fold. Maybe next week for build date???

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fort Walton here, ordered/confirmed 26 July. (Hybrid) with hard tri-fold. Maybe next week for build date???
I sure hope so - that tri-fold cover is probably holding you back. I dropped my add-on accessories to make sure they did not delay my build. I figure I will order the accessories separately when I get scheduled.

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent
Yeah I would watch the add-ons. Just had to reorder a few days ago and they had me drop the add-ons which now is a good idea because you can get alot of the things you want cheaper than going through ford.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on Floridians getting builds. Looking forward to hear the reviews from those on here when they actually receive their new Mavericks.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Port Richey, FL. Ordered the Maverick XLT, Hybrid, 360 Safety Package, Cyber Orange, Not my first truck either but need something to haul boxes and furniture around town.
Sponsored

Last edited: