Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I emailed my dealer for info on the new Sept push back date and if that meant there is a possibility my 22 could still be produced.
He got back to me about an hour later letting me know I have a build date for Aug. 29th. Still no word from the factory. Until I see the sticker and a vin I won't hold my breath.
Xl tow package velocity blue. Ordered Jan, 5th 22.
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Could be wrong, but if it has a build date I would assume it has a Vin # that your dealer could give you so you could check status, etc online.

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I thought the same thing so I followed up with an email asking him if he had a copy of the sticker or vin. It was the end of the day so waiting for a reply.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW, I've had my VIN and build date for several weeks, but window sticker not ready yet. Ford Customer service told me window sticker doesn't appear until about 1 week before you go to production.

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Klarge14

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick(ordered), 2016 Navigator
We were scheduled to be built this week on our 1st Edition that was ordered on 9/15/21. We've had a VIN for a while now. On Tuesday night, we were still showing "Order Confirmed." This evening(Friday) our VIN no longer works. Planning on calling Ford tomorrow, but not holding my breath on getting this truck.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tracking system is extremely unreliable. This one gives you a little pit of info and then the order tracking is the same as the one you had an issue with. https://ordertrack.app/order

FYI Have Aug 29th build week, but in reading several weeks of scheduling issue do expect to be bumped a few weeks. This is telling me more like Sept 8th with a 41 day and hour 8 wait. not sure if that is reliable and others can chime in. I called on July 11th so the 10 days and 10 hours does not matchup exactly.

Time in Status (Actual) 10 days and 10 hours
Time in Status (Estimated) 41 days and 8 hours
Longest Wait 113 days and 23 hours
Similar Vehicles in Status 551

Mike_FL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 XLT on order
There is almost too much information on this site to fuss over. I put the order in the back of my mind and largely forgot about it. Didnt start reading this forum until I got my scheduled for production email earlier this month.

Klarge14

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick(ordered), 2016 Navigator
The tracking system is extremely unreliable. This one gives you a little pit of info and then the order tracking is the same as the one you had an issue with. https://ordertrack.app/order

FYI Have Aug 29th build week, but in reading several weeks of scheduling issue do expect to be bumped a few weeks. This is telling me more like Sept 8th with a 41 day and hour 8 wait. not sure if that is reliable and others can chime in. I called on July 11th so the 10 days and 10 hours does not matchup exactly.

Time in Status (Actual) 10 days and 10 hours
Time in Status (Estimated) 41 days and 8 hours
Similar Vehicles in Status 551
I just tried that link. The info I got was:

Order Confirmed
Time in Status (Actual) 0
Time in Status (Estimated) 41 days and 5 hours
Similar Vehicles in Status 550

Any idea what that means?

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not really as gave you my info for reference but not sure.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got a VIN from the dealer 2 days ago and ran it in the tracker. Not sure how useful the current information is but it might be once your truck is actually being built. As it says below your data:

DISCLAIMER:
All data is presented as is and is a reflection of orders submitted to Ordertrack. These are not official metrics and are not presented as exact or correct.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Up Date on my Order. Called Ford customer service. I have a VIN and a production date (Yay!), week of 9/05. Service rep. stated the actual build date would follow the closer we get to the prod. week. Delivery date of 9/25 to 10/01. Of course all that is subject to change and with the delivery process being out of Fords control once it leaves the factory who knows when it will get to New England.
I also wanted to say with all of the complaints about Fords lack of communication I found their customer service to be exceptional. So if you are sitting on your duff waiting for an email that most likely will never come just call them. My wait time was less than a minute and they were very pleasant and happy to answer all my dumb questions.
Sponsored