First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is decent of your dealer… at least you now know that you have been pushed into a MY23. All dealers should be doing this.
I hope your dealer is right. I'm a hybird lux with a priority 2 status. Just hanging on to hope right now
Sponsored

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Went to my dealer yesterday, told me all 2022 orders would eventually be filled and not to get in line to order 2023. Said they're still getting 2021 Broncos in for march orders. Mine is Nov 8 order XLT no bells.whistles. I have never received an email yet, not even first confirmation email, even though I have confirmed it is in the system correctly. Very close to pulling trigger on new Tacoma, 10k more but definitely holds value so could go back to Maverick at later date.
Exact same for me. I've seen the approval on their COVP, but not one email.

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As I understand it, you will be able to switch dealers once your private offer has been produced. It will follow you to wherever you go. Just need to make sure you don’t cancel your 22MY until you have your 23MY in.
Yes but you'll be in line with everyone else placing orders that day. Staying at your current dealership means you're in line ahead of new orders with all the other rollovers, as far as we know.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes but you'll be in line with everyone else placing orders that day. Staying at your current dealership means you're in line ahead of new orders with all the other rollovers, as far as we know.
Yes, that's right. However, as of today, still no details from Ford about exactly how that will work. And even then, you're taking Ford at its word that they are really going to prioritize us ahead of new orders.

Based on what I've seen happen with orders this year -- January orders being built while people who ordered June and July 2021 continuing to wait -- I am not holding my breath.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the following email from my dealer today:

Good morning,
We just got done with our allocation meeting with Ford. The rep. said any "02" status Mavericks will be built as 2022's, I checked yours and it still is a "10" status. So most likely will get pushed to 2023 model year. Thought I would give you the bad news first. The good news is they should be finalizing price protection for those who get flipped to 2023. I'll try to keep you informed when more comes out.

Can't say I was surprised, as I've more or less seen this coming for some time relative to my Jan. 25 order for an EB XLT LUX FX4 4K. Now, it's a matter of waiting to see what the private offer amount is, how Ford changes model year 23 options/packages and what kind of incentive interest rates, if any, Ford will offer on the 23 Maverick when order banks open next month.
Don’t forget to get the $500 rebate from Farm Bureau. Only costs $20 to join.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don’t forget to get the $500 rebate from Farm Bureau. Only costs $20 to join.
Joined last month. Already logged in and created my certificate!

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everyone seems to be forgetting Ford isn't following allocation for the Maverick anymore! (hint:/s)

I would bet anyone any dollar amount right now, there will be plenty of new '23 orders delivered before many '22 rollover orders.

Any takers???

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Everyone seems to be forgetting Ford isn't following allocation for the Maverick anymore! (hint:/s)

I would bet anyone any dollar amount right now, there will be plenty of new '23 orders delivered before many '22 rollover orders.

Any takers???
No one who has been a part of this forum for any length of time would be foolish enough to take that bet. You and I both know the first week of MY23 scheduling there will be some guy who just heard about the Maverick the day before he placed his order who gets scheduled, and some poor dude who ordered last July will still be waiting!

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the following email from my dealer today:

Good morning,
We just got done with our allocation meeting with Ford. The rep. said any "02" status Mavericks will be built as 2022's, I checked yours and it still is a "10" status. So most likely will get pushed to 2023 model year. Thought I would give you the bad news first. The good news is they should be finalizing price protection for those who get flipped to 2023. I'll try to keep you informed when more comes out.

Can't say I was surprised, as I've more or less seen this coming for some time relative to my Jan. 25 order for an EB XLT LUX FX4 4K. Now, it's a matter of waiting to see what the private offer amount is, how Ford changes model year 23 options/packages and what kind of incentive interest rates, if any, Ford will offer on the 23 Maverick when order banks open next month.
My hybrid Lariat Lux, copilot 360 has been a priority 02 for months now. Hopefully the dealer is right and we get a build notice soon. . .

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My hybrid Lariat Lux, copilot 360 has been a priority 02 for months now. Hopefully the dealer is right and we get a build notice soon. . .
Keep in mind this was a meeting with a regional rep. That could apply only to a specific region, or to specific orders at specific dealers. I do not know exactly who he had on the call, but he might have said something like, "Look, if you have Ecoboost orders at Priority 2, they will be scheduled as 22s."

Again, I am sure I did not get the entire context in that email.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hyundai should cut Ford a check for all the customer referrals Ford keeps sending them.
As if they could dream of building as many cruzes as mavericks ordered. If they had Fords demand they would explode like that guy in Big Trouble in Little China
Ford Maverick Got This From My Dealer Today -- Pushed to MY23 t%2ftaringa%2fB%2fD%2fF%2f4%2f3%2f7%2fHupeer%2fA2C

WaitingHaulDogs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tucson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hyundai should cut Ford a check for all the customer referrals Ford keeps sending them.
Bought a new Tucson hybrid and it's literally the best car I've ever owned... loaded Lariat back in November and this waiting is really getting tiresome!... frankly I think it's disgusting the way Ford is doing business.
Sponsored