First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took almost NINE months to get it...but it came TODAY!
Big thanks to Mullinax Ford in Apopka for their great service and most of all...treating their customers fairly.
Here's what I got from them:
1. NO Dealer's fees
2. NO mark up just cuz they can and it's the current "market price"
3. Most surprising was this....typically....you have to take whatever promotions are going on at the time of delivery in terms of financing. Currently, there are NO promotional rates for a Maverick...so I expected to pay current interest rates (4-5% for 60 months). But NOOOOOooooooo. Mullinax said it's not my fault it took 9 months to build the thing. They said it was only fair to give me the promotional rate in effect AT THE TIME IT WAS ORDERED!!! Which just so happened to be 1.9% last September 1, 2021 when I ordered it.

Fair and honest treatment.....what a concept!!!!

Ford Maverick Got my Maverick TODAY! tempImagex0fAaW
Ford Maverick Got my Maverick TODAY! IMG_2302
Ford Maverick Got my Maverick TODAY! IMG_2303
Ford Maverick Got my Maverick TODAY! IMG_2304
Ford Maverick Got my Maverick TODAY! IMG_2306
Sponsored

SamSmith25

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick LT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! I’d be honored it have my interest rate locked in. Beautiful truck 👍

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
CONGRATS! Another Cyber orange on the road!

dxpedition13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tegz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sweet ride. Grats!

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your new Hybrid! Looks great! Thanks for sharing your experience with Mullinax Ford from Apopka. Great too hear they honored the price protection too!

Sponsored

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took almost NINE months to get it...but it came TODAY!
Big thanks to Mullinax Ford in Apopka for their great service and most of all...treating their customers fairly.
Here's what I got from them:
1. NO Dealer's fees
2. NO mark up just cuz they can and it's the current "market price"
3. Most surprising was this....typically....you have to take whatever promotions are going on at the time of delivery in terms of financing. Currently, there are NO promotional rates for a Maverick...so I expected to pay current interest rates (4-5% for 60 months). But NOOOOOooooooo. Mullinax said it's not my fault it took 9 months to build the thing. They said it was only fair to give me the promotional rate in effect AT THE TIME IT WAS ORDERED!!! Which just so happened to be 1.9% last September 1, 2021 when I ordered it.

Fair and honest treatment.....what a concept!!!!

tempImagex0fAaW.jpg
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2303.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg
IMG_2306.jpeg
That is more than fair…..that is exceptional. Interest rates have went up significantly over the past 9 months. At Christmas time you should bring them cookies 🤩

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have one of my orders in with them also. The interest rates are price protected from when you ordered so anyone can get them on their ordered ones, but its great that you didn't have to argue with them or show them anything to get them to do it and they just did it on their own. Definitely saves hassle at pick-up and shows they are upstanding.

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting this. I love it when a plan comes together! People with complaints seem more likely to post, but you are an indication that there are some satisfied Ford customers and some honest Ford dealers.

Even the fact that you ordered your hybrid after me and got yours before me doesn't bother me a lot. I did get a VIN number over the weekend, and the weather is perfect for cruising in my Mustang convertible. Serenity Now. I have developed new patience by ordering a Maverick.

I am really looking forward to that hybrid gas mileage as gas prices increase daily.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have one of my orders in with them also. The interest rates are price protected from when you ordered so anyone can get them on their ordered ones, but its great that you didn't have to argue with them or show them anything to get them to do it and they just did it on their own. Definitely saves hassle at pick-up and shows they are upstanding.
Sadly some dealers have no concept of price protection and will tell you nope Ford does not do that. Regardless of how many videos or links you try to share.
Sponsored