Just Got My Scheduled for Production:

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
They said my vehicle is scheduled for production on 6 December 2021. They also included a vin number. I ordered this xl velocity blue in early June. I don't expect to
get it till January 2022. But will have to wait for my next email. I thought they forgot about me but I guess its been slow. Ok my velocity blue xl was ordered with the manual sliding window, trailer hitch, ford co-pilot360 and spray in Bedliner. Can't wait to see this truck. I think its going to be a winner. I will add some aftermarket
stuff hen I get it.
Sponsored

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They said my vehicle is scheduled for production on 6 December 2021. They also included a vin number. I ordered this xl velocity blue in early June. I don't expect to
get it till January 2022. But will have to wait for my next email. I thought they forgot about me but I guess its been slow. Ok my velocity blue xl was ordered with the manual sliding window, trailer hitch, ford co-pilot360 and spray in Bedliner. Can't wait to see this truck. I think its going to be a winner. I will add some aftermarket
stuff hen I get it.
Is it a Hybrid or EB?

OP
OP

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
I ordered the xl Hybrid although got vin and scheduled for build on 8 Dec don't expect it to show up
till January. This will allow me more time to save some money.
Sponsored