First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my White XL in July on the day the order banks opened....built in December....and just delivered on Tuesday. It seems like I didn't have to wait as long as many others did. I guess the production increases are starting to hit the roads now.
Nothing fancy on mine... Spray in bedliner, soft folding bedcover, tow hitch receiver, Tailgate security lock/strap.
I didn't have a chance to check out an XL before ordering as the dealer only had an XLT, and now I'm surprised at some of the things I assumed would be there (electric side mirrors, fog lights). But after a few days and 200 miles I'm pretty happy! It rides nicer than I thought it would, with just a bit of wind noise on the highway...but not too bad.
Next step...painting the Steely center hub covers black....then installing a hood protector...

Cheers All,
Charlie
Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on your new ride. How about some pictures? I and I'm sure others would like to see your new truck. Also thanks for the review.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No Mavericks have fog lights so you aren't missing anything there with your XL and I thought that they made the XL power mirrors standard or is that only with CP360 still?

Last edited:

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No Mavericks have fog lights so you aren't missing anything there with your XLT and I thought that they made the XL power mirrors standard or is that only with CP360 still?
I got cp 360 and mirrors adjust from inside cab ,iif that’s pwr mirror's ok
So if I didn’t have the 360 sound like you’re saying, I would have mirrors power from the inside

ThisWas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my XL two years ago, adjusted the mirrors before I drove off the dealership lot, and haven't touched them since.

They're what I call "digital mirrors" - you adjust them with your digits. (Easier to use fingers than toes.)

Sponsored

OP
OP

MYMAVXL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Digital mirrors...very nice!!! I'm going to use that one if you don't mind. I often use digital speech when someone cuts me off...
One more thing I noticed...I received front carpet mats, but no rear mats...does that sound right?
Only one pic so far...sitting in the garage nice and shiny the day I picked it up. I have a trip from VA to Maine coming up, so it will never be this clean again.

Ford Maverick Got it!  Like it!! IMG_2449

mshapeer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got cp 360 and mirrors adjust from inside cab ,iif that’s pwr mirror's ok
So if I didn’t have the 360 sound like you’re saying, I would have mirrors power from the inside
When I built my XL in July, it came with manual mirrors. When I added the 360, the package included power mirrors and "full" size spare. For $650, adding it was a no-brainer
Sponsored