First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all. First post. Never owned a truck but this one has my full attention. Mainly because of the 40-55 MPH Hybrid option.

My question though is for those of you who own one and play golf. Do your clubs (with the driver in the bag) fit vertically and horizontally WITHOUT having to remove the driver.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all. First post. Never owned a truck but this one has my full attention. Mainly because of the 40-55 MPH Hybrid option.

My question though is for those of you who own one and play golf. Do your clubs (with the driver in the bag) fit vertically and horizontally WITHOUT having to remove the driver.

Thanks in advance.
I haven't gotten mine yet, but if not vertically or horizontally, certainly diagonally ;) ,
After all that's why I purchased one. I had to remove tonneau cover in order to get my build date (Nov. 1st) but will add one here. By the way, should be plenty of space for more than two bags, I would think.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Average driver length is 45 inches the best is 4.5 feet vertically so it should be fine! If not it’ll fir diagonal
Sponsored