First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just asked my Salesman to send me an updated order preview, now that they are showing the extra-charge for certain colors (Alto Blue in my case), I see the price level has changed from 315 on 9/15 to 320 today, 10/1.

The good news is, I see no changes in the base vehicle or option pricing, at least not on my build.

HRG
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think it was a mistake on WBDO that they weren't charging for Alto Blue, so that has been corrected.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I started my 23 with Atlas Blue and then changed it to Alto Blue. When I got my confirmation paperwork it showed $0 cost for Alto Blue which is probably incorrect. I'm guessing that will catch up to me eventually- Ford probably has a year to clue in before they get around to building it.

OP
OP

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I started my 23 with Atlas Blue and then changed it to Alto Blue. When I got my confirmation paperwork it showed $0 cost for Alto Blue which is probably incorrect. I'm guessing that will catch up to me eventually- Ford probably has a year to clue in before they get around to building it.
I only bring it up so folks can get a corrected build sheet, with current pricing, in case there is a price increase before the truck gets built and delivered.

HRG

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Same situation here as we ordered one in Alto Blue also and noticed it showed $0 cost. Maybe Ford found some extra Alto Blue laying around and was feeling generous, lol.

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lmao, Ford will sure figure out how to fix missing dollars on their side, but gfl on price protection.

NH_XLMAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
VIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 HONDA RIDGELINE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just asked my Salesman to send me an updated order preview, now that they are showing the extra-charge for certain colors (Alto Blue in my case), I see the price level has changed from 315 on 9/15 to 320 today, 10/1.

The good news is, I see no changes in the base vehicle or option pricing, at least not on my build.

HRG
How much is the charge for Alto blue?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

HRG
That means the price went down I paid $395.00 for my Alto Blue Maverick when I ordered it last June 2021😮💨