FordPass Reward Redemption??

rdnbrbk

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Lariat 2.5L
Has anyone actually gone through the process to redeem the Ford pass rewards points for accessories or other items from a dealer? I tried to start the process online and then the app and the website kept crashing. I would just like to use my points towards the purchase of one of the tailgate spoilers but I'm just not sure how much of a pain in the ass that's going to be to get the dealers to understand that I want to use the points or if they even have to. So I just wondering how many or if any of you have done that yet and how it works??

Thanks
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s easy… go to the dealership, tell them what you want to buy, and use your points to pay if it. Took me a whole 15 minutes to do.

OP
OP

rdnbrbk

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Lariat 2.5L
It’s easy… go to the dealership, tell them what you want to buy, and use your points to pay if it. Took me a whole 15 minutes to do.
Ok that makes me feel better. Thanks

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok that makes me feel better. Thanks
On the Ford Pass app it shows your points and member id, show that to the parts dept. when you order.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some Online dealers(fairwayfordparts.net) will let you redeem them if you call(Nate.) Their prices were significantly cheaper for the Perimeter Plus Alarm than my dealer, $170 vs $215.
Not sure why most others won't. Is there rampant Ford Pass Point fraud that I'm not aware of?

Sponsored

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just like you said. I redeemed all of my points by purchasing products at the dealer. Noseguard, side-window wind/rain deflectors, and touch-up paint. Easy peasy.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some Online dealers(fairwayfordparts.net) will let you redeem them if you call(Nate.) Their prices were significantly cheaper for the Perimeter Plus Alarm than my dealer, $170 vs $215.
Not sure why most others won't. Is there rampant Ford Pass Point fraud that I'm not aware of?
Yeah no Idea on the point redemption issue but Kevin @ Fairway already has my console pad shipped @ 11,000 points- Nate apparently was out on vacation without maverick truck club authorization :)

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking to order a hitch for my maverick and wanted to check in and see if Fairway was still the best bet, or if folks had luck with any other online vendors.
Thanks!

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's exactly what I did

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The service folks at my dealer were great about it. No problems whatsoever just tell them you want to spend the points and they will do it. It's all in your account and they can see it all on the computer.

Sponsored

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, BMW M2, Lexus RX450h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does the dealer service take "ACC20" 20% off discount code when using the Ford pass points?

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone actually gone through the process to redeem the Ford pass rewards points for accessories or other items from a dealer? I tried to start the process online and then the app and the website kept crashing. I would just like to use my points towards the purchase of one of the tailgate spoilers but I'm just not sure how much of a pain in the ass that's going to be to get the dealers to understand that I want to use the points or if they even have to. So I just wondering how many or if any of you have done that yet and how it works??

Thanks
I had to have the dealer help initialize my points which took less than 5 minutes. I bought some touch up paint is all I got so far. Zero cost just points

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mudflaps through my dealer. They asked
if I wanted to pay by cash, card or points.
Took longer to find them on a Saturday, than it did top place my order!!
All they did then, was double check that I used points on them.
And still earned points as well.
Sponsored