First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To clarify, yes, I'm aware points can be used at my local dealer. Unfortunately, the dealers I've all spoken with locally all are selling the hitch at MSRP. Multiple online vendors list the hitch for less, and I'd prefer to pay a lesser amount so that I may use the points for additional items as well- hence the question specifically mentioned ONLINE vendors.
Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To clarify, yes, I'm aware points can be used at my local dealer. Unfortunately, the dealers I've all spoken with locally all are selling the hitch at MSRP. Multiple online vendors list the hitch for less, and I'd prefer to pay a lesser amount so that I may use the points for additional items as well- hence the question specifically mentioned ONLINE vendors.
Likely not happening for you, sorry man. I'm in the same boat though. I've got $100 in points that I'd like to burn, but all but one wholesale place that I've found won't take the points. The one that does take them charges an insane amount for shipping, at least on what I'm trying to buy, making it the same exact cost for me if I were to buy it local. So I'll likely order from my dealer and know that - at least some of - my money will stay in my community.

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered floor mats, splash guards and a cargo mat. Picked up today at the dealership $200 in points balance in cash. Took a little while because counter man had to work with the parts dept manager First time used great points for parts. Their preference is to have you user your points in the service dept for maintenance. The maintenance dept is better set up to convert the points.

Las Cruces FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone actually gone through the process to redeem the Ford pass rewards points for accessories or other items from a dealer? I tried to start the process online and then the app and the website kept crashing. I would just like to use my points towards the purchase of one of the tailgate spoilers but I'm just not sure how much of a pain in the ass that's going to be to get the dealers to understand that I want to use the points or if they even have to. So I just wondering how many or if any of you have done that yet and how it works??

Thanks
Yes its only done by going into the dealership. You cant use your points online. Process is super easy at the dealership. This week I received my tailgate liner, tonneau cover and sunshade visor. Took about a week once ordered to receive the items. Dealership will need your member ID# to order parts. Do your research online for the part numbers before going into the dealership, saves time and you'll be glad (fordaccessories.com) Good Luck!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone actually gone through the process to redeem the Ford pass rewards points for accessories or other items from a dealer? I tried to start the process online and then the app and the website kept crashing. I would just like to use my points towards the purchase of one of the tailgate spoilers but I'm just not sure how much of a pain in the ass that's going to be to get the dealers to understand that I want to use the points or if they even have to. So I just wondering how many or if any of you have done that yet and how it works??

Thanks
I would Go to my local Ford dealer telling them you want to use your reward points to order accessories and they will take care of it, They don't charge for shipping just takes awhile before they get there

Sponsored

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Howdy, I just picked up my Maverick today. How long does it take to get reward points? AND how many points will I get? Thanks for whatever you can tell me!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Howdy, I just picked up my Maverick today. How long does it take to get reward points? AND how many points will I get? Thanks for whatever you can tell me!
42,000 points ($210 equivalent) and takes about 1-2 weeks typically.

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took me about a week.

Suzukiridr14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 THunderbird , 2016 Acura MDX (Wifes car)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I agree with you, I'm going to use my points at the dealer as when I need service at the dealer for oil changes etc.

Sponsored

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called and spoke Nate today and it couldn't have been an easier process.
Gave him my info, the part number and within 2 mins I had a clickable link to pay in my email WITH my Fordpass points discount.
Shipping was quite a bit less than some of the other online resellers.
I also got tracking info before the end of the day.
Couldn't be happier with Fairway Ford and Nate. 10/10 would recommend.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called and spoke Nate today and it couldn't have been an easier process.
Gave him my info, the part number and within 2 mins I had a clickable link to pay in my email WITH my Fordpass points discount.
Shipping was quite a bit less than some of the other online resellers.
I also got tracking info before the end of the day.
Couldn't be happier with Fairway Ford and Nate. 10/10 would recommend.
Just did the same thing with Nate. Ordered $400 worth of parts and spent $65 after points! Would have been way more at my local dealer even without shipping.

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
17 days, a still no points for me. When I bought my Edge in Feb, they showed up the next day. I have a message stating 42,000 points await. It thinks the modem isn't activated. It is -- we activated it before I left the dealer. I've chatted with the Help(less) line, and called them. Their answer is "they'll show up in 15-60 days". Guess I can buy an aftermarket tonneau instead.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guess I can buy an aftermarket tonneau instead.
Ford sells marked up covers. Hit up Alex at RealTruck and mention you are a member here and you will get a much better deal than what Ford offers. Save the points for oil changes.

[email protected]
Sponsored